SDI Presence LLC is an IT managed services provider (MSP) and consultancy that leverages its strong team presence to advance our clients to a secure digital enterprise. With a 20-year corporate resume, SDI delivers strategic managed services, IT consulting, and hybrid infrastructure solutions to optimize our clients’ technology environments. SDI is a certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE), with a portfolio of clients that includes some of the nation’s largest airports, utilities, commercial real estate portfolios, and government agencies. SDI delivers a deep technical presence through a local delivery model to achieve customer confidence and success. Visit us at www.sdipresence.com and connect with us on Twitter and Instagram.
The Technical Lead - ServiceNow takes direction from the ServiceNow Solution Leader to implement (re)designing new and existing ServiceNow instances. The Technical Lead - ServiceNow will also work with IT Support Managers and other stakeholders to gather requirements for workflows and advise on best practices for client implementation. The Technical Lead will also provide guidance to ServiceNow Developers and Business Analysts and help them define their career paths.
- Responsible for the design and/or implementation of ServiceNow modules based upon direction from a Senior ServiceNow Architects
- Work with IT and business units to develop requirements and recommend, design, develop, and test solutions to improve support processes
- Customize ServiceNow configurations, including custom scripts
- Organizing and prioritizing development effort, interfacing with stakeholders, provide timely status to management
- Administration of all components, configuration management, knowledgebase and libraries management, reporting, interfaces, licenses, portals, and the overall health of the platform
- Adhere to coding standards, procedures, and techniques while contributing to the technical code documentation
- Integrate ServiceNow application(s) with third-party systems/applications via APIs
- Collaborate on the evaluation, recommendation, adoption, business readiness, and implementation of ServiceNow technology solutions across the organization
- Support data migration as needed: Implement and maintain ServiceNow portal pages
- Perform system and integration testing with sample and live data
The Technical Lead will gather requirements, design, and implement the following modules for currently supported releases:
- Service Catalog Management
- Incident Management
- Change Management
- Problem Management
- Service Request Management
- Knowledge Management
- Asset Management
- Discovery and CMDB
- Self-Service Portal
- Interfaces with SCCM and other IT management tools
- Knowledge of one or more additional modules preferred: Field Service Management, Request Management, Project & Portfolio Management, Development, HR
- 4-year college degree preferably in Computer Science or Engineering and/or relevant professional experience
- 2+ years of ServiceNow experience
- Hands-on experience with the modules listed above in a large environment: 2500+ users
- ServiceNow Developer certification
- Familiarity with IT operations
- Experience with scripting in ServiceNow (Business Rules, UI Pages, UI Macros, etc.)
- Experience deploying and building out a new instance of ServiceNow and/or implementing new modules into existing ServiceNow environments
- Familiarity with User Interface Design and User Experience concepts
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
COVID-19 Vaccine Statement
This opportunity may require a COVID-19 vaccine based on SDI Presences clients’ requirements and/or guidelines in the future.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
SDI Presence is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. SDI Presence makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
SDI Presence does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between SDI Presence and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.