Hello, we're SDI Presence
SDI Presence LLC is an IT managed services provider (MSP) and consultancy that leverages its strong team presence to advance our clients to a secure digital enterprise. With a 20-year corporate resume, SDI delivers strategic managed services, IT consulting, and hybrid infrastructure solutions to optimize our clients’ technology environments.
Why Work with Us?
SDI places a premium on our local presence: our employees are engaged in local and purposeful work that makes an impact in our community. Our team-oriented company culture drives project success, personal achievement, and a meaningful work-life balance. We believe that SDI is a home-town gem in Chicago’s IT and professional services landscape.
At growth-focused SDI, even the CEO finds time to be a mentor
An Insider's view of SDI Presence
How would you describe the company’s work-life balance?
SDI supports a healthy work-life balance & offers the right tools through our wellness program to champion my health which is very essential for me as a new parent. I always look forward to our HuddleUp team outings because they boost employee morale & help coworkers (especially those offsite) to get to know each other in a non-stressful capacity.
Commercial Real Estate Consultant
What projects are you most excited about?
I am most excited about the new Cyber Security offering we are working on for the West Coast. I hope to be a valued member of the SDI team and that we can bring a new line of business that has not been able to offer local governments without the use of partners in the past.
What makes someone successful on your team?
SDI provides a platform that allows employees to challenge the status quo, never settling for the average who’s content with just fulfilling the context of their own roles & responsibilities. SDI has created a work environment that pushes the envelope of consistently hunting for new ways to solve a problem or self-improvement, never sitting still.
What is your vision for the company?
We aim to be the IT managed services partner of choice for Chicagoland’s leading governments and private sector organizations by providing top technical talent: versed in our clients’ technologies of choice, passionate about our clients’ business, and prepared to make an impact from day one.
Chief Operating Officer
What’s the vibe like in the office?
SDI has a collaborative group of diverse and talented people who are generally very hard working and willing to go the extra mile to contribute to the success of the company. It truly is an awesome work environment and we have a leadership team that cares about the health and wellbeing of the employees.
Where we are
SDI's HQ is located in the newly redeveloped Aon Center, overlooking Millenium Park and in the heart of downtown Chicago.
Perks + Benefits
Volunteer in local community
Partners with Nonprofits
Friends outside of work
Eat lunch together
Documented equal pay policy
Dedicated Diversity/Inclusion Staff
Highly diverse management team
Health Insurance & Wellness
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Retirement & Stock Options
Child Care & Parental Leave
Flexible Work Schedule
Remote Work Program
Family Medical Leave
Company sponsored family events
Vacation & Time Off
- My experience at SDI has been exciting and consistently full of new opportunities. When I come into work every day, I am excited to be surrounded by supportive co-workers that are willing to listen and teach me the ropes!AuroraBusiness Analyst
- SDI employees are consistently recognized for their hard work. SDI shows appreciation by sponsoring social gatherings for special or difficult projects that are completed. You get the chance to sense/feel how much you are valued as an employee.WillieServer & Desktop Team Lead
- Over my 10 years with the company, I have experienced the strength of our employees at some of the nation's largest city departments. SDI has put training programs & development paths in place to make that employee growth transparent and successful.JonathanDirector of Operations
- SDI Presence is exactly what the name suggests. Not only are we available to our clients, but there is a sense of inclusion & energy that radiates through the office’s open floor plan that makes the team aware that we are all here to work together.TiffanyData Analyst
Technology we use
- Microsoft SQL ServerDatabases
- SAP HANADatabases
- Google AnalyticsAnalytics
- Microsoft ProjectManagement
- SAP ByDesignCRM