Web Developer (React) at Solstice | Kin + Carta
Solstice is looking for an experienced software engineer to join our team who is passionate about emerging tech. We are seeking someone with advanced web development experience as well as exposure to mobile application development. You will be working on client-facing projects within Fortune 1000 companies in the enterprise software space. You will be given the opportunity to innovate using the latest technology trends.
Ability to consult with clients, a servant leadership attitude, a love of learning and an analytical mind are a must.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Building enterprise web and mobile applications.
- Working in an Agile Scrum environment.
- Partnering with top notch designers to create award winning user experiences.
- Participating in design and code reviews to ensure best practices and high-quality code.
- Documenting and following best practices and recommending best practices around source control, deployment, and issue tracking.
- Providing mentorship to junior engineers while also being mentored by more experienced. engineers and architects to foster your career path and growth.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Gaining technical knowledge of software, hardware and open source technology stacks.
Your Profile Includes:
- Experience with full stack, back or front end development including technologies like: Angular, Node.js, .NET or Java.
- Experience in React Development
- Knowledge of cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- Bachelor's degree (Computer Science, Engineering or MIS/IT major preferred).
- Team player - you care about those around you and are excited to share knowledge with your peers.
- Experience working with third-party API's.
- Experience in Modern Tech Stacks like: Angular, React, es6 and Spring Boot.