Accounting Specialist, Zoro
Zoro.com is an eCommerce company that sells business supplies, equipment, and tools—but we’re much more than just a website. We’re a team of people who win and lose together (we prefer winning!). Since 2011, Zoro has been working hard to make it easy for our customers to purchase everything they need to make their businesses go. Zoro currently offers 3 million products, fast and free shipping, no-hassle returns, and exceptional customer service. We’ve grown quickly in a short time, recently surpassing 400 team members and reaching annual revenue of over $500 million. Add to that our award-winning culture—we were named a Great Place to Work for 2019-20, among other accolades—and we think Zoro is a pretty amazing place to work and grow.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review and research all refund requests from customers or within the organization.
- Responsible for reviewing customer’s accounts and transaction history before issuing the proper refund amount.
- Work closely with customer service to ensure customers are satisfied and refunded appropriately.
- Inform management of any re-occurring errors or issues, and recommend possible solutions to resolve the issues.
- Collaborate with team members regarding the refund process in order to improve the overall effectiveness of the process.
- Associates degree in Accounting or 1-2 years of related experience
- Microsoft Excel Experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability for speed/urgency
- Task accuracy and problem solving
- Ability to work effectively on teams and build professional relationships
- Demonstrated ability for strong organizational skills
- Proven ability to plan, set priorities, and follow up on tasks
- Excellent communication skills (listening, verbal, written, and customer service skills)
Zoro is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.