Accounts Receivable Clerk at SDI Presence
The Accounts Receivable Clerk is responsible for recording, verifying, and posting payments received by SDI Presence. This position will be responsible for making sure that transactions are recorded promptly and accurately in accordance with internal accounting policies. Additionally, the Accounts Receivable Clerk reconciles payments with the accounts receivable ledger and prepares reports of delinquent accounts. The Accounts Receivable Clerk reports to the Senior Staff Accountant.
- Record, verify, and post payments received by the organization
- Ensure transactions are recorded promptly and accurately following internal accounting policies
- Reconcile payments with accounts receivable ledger and prepare reports of delinquent accounts
- Responsible for ad hoc customer billing and responding to customer inquiries regarding bills
- Perform routine accounting activities such as maintenance of the general ledger and review, code, and verify transactions and journal entries
- File all sales taxes following state laws
- 2+ years of sales tax reporting experience
- A Bachelors degree in Accounting is preferred but is not required
- Proficient in Excel & Office 365
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to interact with employees, managers, and customers
- Proficient analytical and time management skills
- SAP ByDesign experience a plus
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.