What you do at Avant
- Draft suspicious activity reports and handling potential anti-money laundering cases.
- Screen applicants and customers against Sanctions lists.
- Verify the identity of escalated targets of review.
- Conduct root cause analysis on issues discovered during account investigation.
- Help measure risks arising from potential money laundering and terrorist financing activities.
- Identify ways to protect the organization from loss of earnings and reputational damage.
- Work on simple analysis or components of a broader analysis.
What you own at Avant
- You will work collaboratively to develop improvements to current processes and drive new ones.
- You will have the opportunity to own team-facing, long-term, ambitious initiatives.
Why you are a fit at Avant
- BA/BS required.
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Suite.
- Excellent ability to analyze and interpret data as well as state and federal regulations.
- Consumer compliance, customer service, AML/financial crime investigation, or fraud investigation experience (1-3 years).
Why Avant is a fit for you: At Avant, we believe our values make a difference:We value, support, and help each other growWe are committed to active inclusion and diversityWe are transparent and believe the best idea winsWe succeed when our customers succeedWe get sh!t done… responsiblyAnd we keep it fun! We believe that ideas are more important than titles, everything is more fun together, everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. While we believe the perks and benefits that we offer are terrific, nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of online lending.