What you do at Avant:
- Build and optimize various collection related strategies for customer contacts, loss mitigation and recoveries.
- Improve collections performance on all Avant portfolios.
- Designing tests and rollout strategies.
- Devise and deploy improved vendor collections strategies.
- Oversee performance trends within a delinquent portfolio.
- Develop portfolio segmentation that enables targeted outreach strategies.
- Prepare and communicate performance narratives to senior leadership.
- Participate in process improvement projects
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on new initiatives and projects.
What you might own at Avant:
- Projects like segmentation of customers based on risk attributes
- Presentations to executives
- Monitoring of adherence to strategies
- Investigation into any trends related to collections or recoveries
- Monthly or weekly reporting on portfolio delinquency trends, roll rates, bankruptcies, inventories etc
- Work with data science to build models on collectability
Why you are a fit for Avant:
- BA/BS Degree with specialization in Business, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering or Economics. (Masters degree preferred)
- Hands-on experience with Python or R, and SQL
- Have Credit Card or Personal Loans experience
- The ability to apply credit and risk principles toward business objectives
- Excellent overall business judgment and solid management skills
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven skills to manage effectively across cross functional areas in a matrix-organization