Kin + Carta Americas is looking to hire a Commercial Finance Analyst to support the VP of Finance and the business operations teams to provide the required financial rigor, analysis and support for a growth/scaling business.Responsibilities
- Contract Deal Review and Governance
- Pricing and margin computation and review on deals
- Commercial Contract structuring
- Risk reviews and ongoing commercial compliance
- Revenue Assurance
- Account Support
- Track margin improvement initiatives
- Margin tracking on a monthly basis
- Revenue Assurance/ Leakage analysis
- Support rate increase initiatives
- Business Finance
- Client credit checks
- Contract data integrity oversight
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance
- 8-10 years overall experience in Finance or Procurement
- Experience in reviewing commercial clauses in contracts, evaluating rate card structures, risk and proposals
- Has worked in a high growth business
- Cross functional work experience
- Has worked in a hands-on type role in terms of collection, preparation and presentation of information
- Advanced spreadsheet skills
- CPA or MBA
- Experience in IT and/or Consulting services industry
- Able to clearly present finance information to an non-financial audience
- Demonstrated self-starter.
Kin + Carta exists to make the world work better by delivering transformative digital growth for our clients. As a digital transformation firm, we apply creativity, data, and technology to help clients invent, market, and operate new digital products and services that turn prospects into customers, and customers into advocates. Kin + Carta seamlessly integrates the strategic consulting, software engineering, and marketing technology needed to help businesses 'Make It Happen'.
Consultants at Kin + Carta have the opportunity to: engage with the most cutting-edge emerging technologies, solve difficult problems for some of the world’s biggest companies, and work within a breadth of industries.
Kin + Carta is headquartered in Chicago and London with offices across four continents. Our culture and shared ways of working unite us globally, but it’s our diverse specialisms, our connections, and our courage that makes our firm a recognized best place to work.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To read further about our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Awareness, check out our IDEA page on our website.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.