Vivid Seats is the largest independent online ticket marketplace, sending tens of millions of fans to live events. Experiences Matter, which is why we continue to grow year-over-year. Working at Vivid Seats provides an opportunity to scale our best in class platform, allowing our fans to sit closer and see more.
At Vivid Seats, you will have the opportunity to work with the flexibility and speed of a startup while operating at massive, profitable scale. We keep our teams lean, allowing each and every employee direct accountability to creating a positive ticket buying experience. We are relentless and move quickly to release new features and content to our applications. Good ideas are heard and implemented, and hard work rewarded. Being a part of our team means having the ability to drive impact and own the innovation that connects our tens of millions of unique monthly users to the memorable experiences that only live events create.
The Financial Analyst will play a critical role in building out our FP&A function using analytical skills to understand and communicate the "big picture". In this role, you'll deliver reporting and analysis for the company's financial performance and provide beneficial support to the Finance team
As the Financial Analyst, you'll have the opportunity to recognize business opportunities and create greater effectiveness and overall productivity. You'll also gain exposure throughout the company and be responsible for demonstrating your knowledge of financial details to provide tactical recommendations.
- Participate in the preparation of annual budgets and quarterly forecasts
- Manage the planning and forecasting process for operating expenses, capital expenditures and depreciation
- Assist with the implementation of our new financial systems and serve as an administrator thereafter
- Assist with the preparation of weekly and monthly management reporting packages, including providing variance analysis and commentary
- Lead ad hoc financial projects, such as profitability analysis
To be successful, you'll need
- At least 1-3 years of prior experience in analytical and/or finance planning roles
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting
- The willingness and aptitude to learn new things quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Strong working knowledge of accounting principles, financial metrics and how financial statements work together
- Attention to detail and the ability to check one's work
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Passion for analyzing data to drive decision making
- A high level of maturity to be trusted with confidential financial information
- Financial systems experience as a power user or admin and/or general financial systems savviness
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
What We Offer
We are passionate about creating memorable experiences for our fans… and the best in class experience for our employees. Vivid Seats offers competitive compensation levels, individual and team-based bonus opportunities, generous benefits package and Flex PTO policy plus a variety of workplace perks. The most exciting one: We offer our employees $100 worth of credits each month to spend on Vivid Seats tickets along with promotional discounts. At the heart of it, we are all fans of great live events. We want to help you get there more often.