Kin + Carta is a digital transformation consulting firm, delivering engaging strategies and products to the world’s leading organizations. We are not a conventional company, and we have no intentions of becoming one. Our culture is one that fosters innovation and creative thinking without the bindings that are typically introduced with large organizations.
Due to recent growth, Kin + Carta is expanding its global accounting and finance team. The FP&A Analyst in this role is responsible to provide technical accounting expertise and perform accounting work that supports the business. This position will report to the Controller based in Chicago.Responsibilities
- Support Month end reporting to parent and internal management
- Assist in Board Package preparation
- Support Monthly Forecast - preparation, analysis and reporting
- Account Revenue and Margin reporting
- Reporting on stated financial KPIs
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance
- 2-3 years experience in Accounting/Finance
- Willingness to work in a fast paced environment
- Understanding of month end close and related reporting
- Advanced spreadsheet skills
- Comfortable with ERP and Business Intelligence (BI) tools
- Able to clearly present finance information to an non-financial audience
- Demonstrated self-starter
Kin + Carta exists to make the world work better by delivering transformative digital growth for our clients. As a digital transformation firm, we apply creativity, data, and technology to help clients invent, market, and operate new digital products and services that turn prospects into customers, and customers into advocates. Kin + Carta seamlessly integrates the strategic consulting, software engineering, and marketing technology needed to help businesses 'Make It Happen'.
Consultants at Kin + Carta have the opportunity to: engage with the most cutting-edge emerging technologies, solve difficult problems for some of the world’s biggest companies, and work within a breadth of industries.
Kin + Carta is headquartered in Chicago and London with offices across four continents. Our culture and shared ways of working unite us globally, but it’s our diverse specialisms, our connections, and our courage that makes our firm a recognized best place to work.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To read further about our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Awareness, check out our IDEA page on our website.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.