Senior Financial Analyst, Revenue at SpotHero
What is a Financial Analyst at SpotHero?
SpotHero is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to be a key member of the Finance team, working closely with our sales and marketing teams to help define growth opportunities, while collaborating with business functions to deliver revenue forecasts. This individual will join a small, fast-paced team whose mission is to be the trusted strategic advisors, driving growth and scale through innovation.
Working closely with departments across the company, the Senior Financial Analyst will support forecasting, departmental budget management, KPI reporting, and business-decision support analysis.
The ideal candidate is highly-motivated, has a strong foundation of finance experience, excellent communication and collaboration skills, and effective prioritization in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
Sound like you? Keep reading!
Who we are
At SpotHero, we work as a team to empower people to get everywhere, easier! We’re rapidly growing with the mission of bringing the parking industry into the future through technology. Drivers across the nation use the SpotHero mobile app or website to reserve convenient, affordable parking in advance, on-the-go or through their connected cars, and parking companies rely on us to help them reach new customers while optimizing their business. We connect the dots with cutting-edge technology, delivering value to both sides of this exciting, evolving marketplace.
What you will get to do
- Maintain and expand revenue model and related KPIs by partnering with business stakeholders
- Participate in monthly market and segment performance reviews with business stakeholders
- Lead development of value-added financial analysis supporting sales and marketing functions
- Support monthly financial close and reporting as it relates to revenue and operating expenses for sales and marketing functions
- Partner with business analytics team to develop value-added dashboards
- Assist with annual budget planning cycle and quarterly forecast updates
- Assess current and design new business processes and identify opportunities to automate
- Compile financial analysis for Board meetings and other ad-hoc projects
Who you are
- Strategic. You consider big picture when performing day-to-day financial analysis.
- Analytical. You work with big data to tease out meaningful drivers and trends.
- Organized. You have great follow through on tasks and superior organizational skills.
- Diligent. You are extremely detail oriented and don't get overwhelmed easily.
- Dynamic. You embody resilience, drive, and energy that radiates throughout all interactions.
- Team player. You are a collaborator and passionate about growing stronger as a team.
What you have
- Bachelor’s degree in either Business, Finance, or a similar field
- 3+ years of experience in investment banking, management consulting, or FP&A
- Expert modeling (three statement) and Excel skills are an absolute must-have
- Strong analytical skills, organization, and a curiosity to develop new methods + processes
- Solid accounting knowledge
- Ability to translate key business drivers to financial outcomes through analysis and communicate business insights from financial metrics and operational data
- Advanced data visualization and presentation skills
- Preferred: an understanding of SQL and working with BI cash-boarding tools like Looker or Domo
Even if you don't check all of the boxes, please still apply! We'd love to meet you + hear how you can help SpotHero drive into the future.
What we offer
- Career game changer – a truly unique experience to work for a fast growing startup in a role with unlimited potential for growth
- Excellent benefits – we cover 90% of Medical Premiums, 50% of Dental & Vision Premiums, and offer company sponsored Life Insurance. 401K Match
- Flexible PTO policy, generous parental leave, and great work/life balance – We value and support each individual team member.
- Flexible WFH arrangements - We know these are uncertain times and our employees’ health and safety is number one
- Annual parking stipend (duh – we help people park!)
- The opportunity to collaborate with fun, innovative, and passionate people in a casual, yet highly productive atmosphere.
- Our award-winning culture has received recognition from Built In’s 2021 Moxie Awards, as a 2021 Best Places to Work in Chicago, Top Company Culture by Entrepreneur, a Top Workplace by Chicago Tribune, and one of Chicago’s Best Places to Work for Women Under 35 by Crain’s Chicago Business.
SpotHero is an equal opportunity employer. We know that a diverse workforce is the strongest workforce, and are committed to building and supporting an inclusive environment for all.
PLEASE NOTE: This position is ineligible for visa sponsorship. To be considered for this role, you must be legally authorized to work in the US and not require sponsorship for employment now or in the future.