Hello, we're SpotHero
SpotHero is a rapidly growing tech company that’s transforming the $30 billion parking industry. We are a dedicated team working together to define the future of transportation in major cities.
Why Work with Us?
SpotHero operates across the United States and Canada, has parked more than 20 million cars, and is expanding fast! Join our team and help make drivers in major cities get everywhere, easier. Have a hand in building our company, and while you’re at it, catapult your career and love what you do. We’re saving you a spot!
An Insider's view of SpotHero
What’s the vibe like in the office?
There's a lot of collaboration and positive energy throughout the entire day at SpotHero. There are a lot of funny people that work at SpotHero; it's hard to get through the day without a few genuine hearty laughs, which is a really fun way to take a break from being nose deep in a project.
How does the company support your career growth?
There’s so much room to grow at SpotHero. From the very beginning, I was encouraged to think about my career goals and steps I could take towards achieving them. I recently made the transition to a new team, and everyone has been incredibly supportive as I learn a new skill set and look to further grow my career!
Digital Marketing Specialist
What is your vision for the company?
I joined SpotHero to contribute to the future of mobility as I imagine walking down the street with my pre-school aged children one day and being able to point out aspects of the mobility ecosystem that I played a role in building. In this vein, I believe SpotHero will emerge as the platform that powers the last quarter mile of mobility.
VP, Vertical Business Teams
Where we are
Our brand new, custom built office is located in the heart of the Loop, close to the Brown, Orange, Pink, Purple, and Red Lines.
Perks + Benefits
Volunteer in local community
Partners with Nonprofits
Friends outside of work
Eat lunch together
Documented equal pay policy
Dedicated Diversity/Inclusion Staff
Unconscious bias training
Health Insurance & Wellness
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Retirement & Stock Options
Child Care & Parental Leave
Generous Parental Leave
Remote Work Program
Family Medical Leave
Company sponsored family events
- I love working at SpotHero because of the people. It is rare to find co-workers who help you grow professionally, are buckets of knowledge, and help you enjoy the ride along the way. 12/10 would park again.AlannaContent Marketing Specialist
- Every day at SpotHero presents a different challenge and an opportunity to drive growth in a new way. I love the freedom we have to experiment and try new things to get to that end; my ideas are heard, they are respected, and they have an impact.MeredithDigital Marketing Specialist
- I'm still as excited about working at SpotHero as the day I got my offer – and it's been two years! I feel really lucky to be able to say that.SarahSenior B2B Manager
- We're working on some real problems that impact so many people every day. It is great to be a part of a team that is literally on a mission to make life easier for everyone.AnthonyGeneral Manager, Southeast
- The organization is moving into a position where we lead with diversity inclusion equity first. This initiative combined with the amazing set of people we have here, is setting SpotHero's foundation for success.AdrianGeneral Manager, Northeast
- The many amazing team members who make up SpotHero are so multi-faceted and talented in each and every department. This company puts its employees and customers first and it shows!EricCustomer Hero Team Lead
- Friendly environment that’s provides ample opportunity to learn, collaborate and showcase my own skills.
AshEngineering Manager, Platform
- It's a place that truly believes in building up its staff and helping them grow professionally and personally.
- Leadership makes sure to listen to the thoughts and suggestions from anyone and everyone, no matter their position, which is definitely one of the reasons SpotHero is so innovative.ClaireSalesforce Admin
Jobs at SpotHero15 open jobs
Data + Analytics
Design + UX
Dev + Engineer
Design + UX
Data + Analytics
Design + UX
Technology we use
- Google AnalyticsAnalytics
- Oracle ResponsysEmail
- MarketoLead Gen
Articles we're in48 articles
Our funding history
$2.5M in FundingInvestors: Battery Ventures and including 500 Startups, David Cohen’s Bullet Time, e.Ventures, OCA Ventures, New World Ventures, Lightbank, & Draper VC.
$4.5M in FundingInvestors: Chicago Ventures, Bullpen Capital, Battery Ventures, e.ventures, Lightbank, OCA Ventures, Pritzker Group Venture Capital, G2T3V, Draper Associates and 500 Startups
$20M in FundingInvestors: Battery Ventures, Bullpen Capital, Chicago Ventures, Draper Associates, Insight Venture Partners, OCA Ventures, Pritzker Group Venture Capital and 500 Startups
$30M in FundingInvestors: Corazon Capital, e.ventures, Autotech Ventures, Global Founders Capital, Insight Venture Partners
$50M in FundingInvestors: Macquarie Capital, Union Grove Venture Partners, Insight Venture Partners, Global Founders Capital, OCA Ventures, and AutoTech Ventures