Senior Financial Analyst at HealthJoy
Come for the mission. Stay for the experience.
Let’s keep things simple: we are an unbelievably talented, hard-working, and compassionate team driving towards a mission that impacts every single one of us - even you! Healthcare benefits are complex, underutilized, and a mystery for most users. We’re removing that complexity.
Our industry-leading technology solution puts a simplified benefits experience in the hands of users, saving them time and money. Since the start of the pandemic, we’ve created a COVID-19 resource center, helped members find testing and care, and made it even simpler to get telemedicine and mental health support to employees.
HealthJoy experienced explosive growth in 2020: we raised $30M in Series C funding, earned awards for Talent Culture’s Best HR Technology Leaders and Built-In Chicago’s Best Places to Work, added 55+ key team members despite going totally remote, and so much more. This year, we continue down that path of high growth and high impact.
- Manage the annual planning and forecasting process, including quarterly budget updates
- Maintain monthly financial operating model and 5-year forecast, including support for strategic planning
- Drive the optimization of financial resources providing detailed analysis of revenue / expenses
- Collaborate with leaders across the organization, working cross functionally to support the business's financial objectives
- Assist with the preparation of weekly and monthly management reporting packages, including providing variance analysis and commentary
- Monitor key performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
- Assist with preparation of board and investor materials
- Lead ad hoc financial projects, such as profitability, ROI, and buy vs. build analysis
- 3+ years of relevant experience, including financial, analytical and/or other related business field. Investment banking experience a plus.
- CFA or CPA a plus
- Expert modeling and Excel skills are an absolute must-have
- Focused and proactive quick thinker, with the ability to work creatively and independently
- Ability to partner cross-functionally, influence, and communicate with all levels of management
- Proactive, thoughtful, & highly organized; able to work under tight deadlines while maintaining impeccable attention to detail
- Data savvy with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or business required
Work should be meaningful and rewarding.
HealthJoy offers a robust package of employee perks and benefits, including healthcare benefits (medical, dental and vision, EAP, and telemedicine), flexible PTO plan, 401k, parental leave, and HSA contribution match. We also provide our employees with a remote work stipend - to ensure you can work comfortably from home, host virtual-lunch-and-learns, ‘friendship time’ pairings, virtual coffee chats/happy hours, and quarterly team activities.
The best benefit of all? We use our own product. As an employee, you can rely on HealthJoy to feel confident about your own healthcare decisions and get the most out of your unique benefits plan.
HealthJoy is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.