Are you are passionate about helping people grow, value making a positive impact, and working with great people in an innovative culture—we are, too!
Corptax’s is looking for a Senior International Tax Analyst to join our team in the Chicago area. This individual should have practical experience in international taxation and needs to have a working knowledge of international tax compliance activities. The Senior Tax Analyst will be very interested in transferring that practical experience into the tax software environment by helping us create and maintain international tax software solutions.
- Provide detailed testing of international tax calculations
- Interpret the tax code and keep abreast of international tax law changes
- Assist in design, test and implementation of system enhancements
- Provide support for international products through both direct and indirect communication channels
- Create and maintain detailed specification documents which define system functionality
- Design testing scenarios to test system functionality
- Monitor and implement changes to international tax forms and update e-File for these changes
- Become proficient working with and maintaining MS SQL
- Assist in design and implementation of additional international tax projects
- Assist in training of new and existing users
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting
- CPA or advanced degree is a plus
- 2 years of industry or public accounting experience specializing in international tax compliance and/or planning
- Corptax International experience
- Exposure to and interest in tax software applications and Microsoft products
- Strong oral and written skills
- Willingness to learn new skills quickly
- Ability to work extended schedule as required to meet objectives
Come own your career and help us create automation software for over 50% of the Fortune 500 companies!
CSC Corptax transforms the business of tax through cutting-edge technology, business process expertise, and award-winning customer support. Our software is the first and only single system on the market offering unmatched automation that aligns processes and workflows, enhances transparency, improves accuracy, and lowers risk across the corporate tax life cycle. We support almost 1,000 clients in 100 countries, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 60% of the Fortune 100, nationally. CSC Corptax also strives to help our clients make better, smarter decisions while providing a workplace that fosters career growth, ongoing learning and development, pride in ownership, and creativity. Learn more at corptax.com/.
CSC is the world’s leading provider of business, legal, tax, and digital brand services to companies around the globe. From keeping your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise and personal approach to help your business run smoother. We are the business behind business. We are the trusted partner for 90% of the Fortune 500®, more than half of the Best Global Brands (Interbrand®), nearly 10,000 law firms, and more than 3,000 financial organizations. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA since 1899, we have offices throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. We are a global company capable of doing business wherever our clients are—and we accomplish that by employing experts in every business we serve.
Our diversity is our strength. Our employees create an environment where everyone is valued and respected. Diverse teams give us a competitive advantage and drive innovation. We are empowered to do what is right for each other and our customers. Though we have many diverse employees, we are one company that encourages everyone to bring their best selves to work every day. We’re better together. Some people call this diversity and inclusion—we call it being genuine. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: The information above describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to be a description of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.