Staff Accountant at Keeper Security, Inc.
Keeper Security is transforming the way businesses and individuals protect their passwords and sensitive digital assets to significantly reduce cyber theft. As the leading password security platform, Keeper helps millions of people and thousands of businesses substantially mitigate the risk of a data breach. Keeper is SOC 2 Certified, ISO 27001 Certified and utilizes best-in-class encryption to safeguard its customers.
As the Staff Accountant you will support the Sr. Director of Finance with all Accounting and Billing needs as well as assist in certain HR and Payroll responsibilities as required. The ideal candidate will demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, is hyper organized and detail oriented.
- Create invoices in Quickbooks for our sales team
- Manage collections/aged receivables
- Payment postings in both our accounting system and backend systems
- Process vendor invoices
- Manage accounts payable
- Daily G/L maintenance
- Credit card reconciliations
- Cash reconciliations
- Month end close
- Prepare Bi-monthly VAT returns
- Assist in bi-weekly payroll
- Minimum 2 years of accounting or billing experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related discipline
- Experience with Google docs and MS-office tools
- Excel Proficiency
- Familiarity with Quickbooks or other accounting systems
- Must be motivated self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills
- Hyper organized
- Detail oriented
- Strong planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize work
- Team player and have the ability to work independently