Tax Analyst at CSC Corptax
We are looking for a hardworking, forward thinking individual that has practical experience in business entity income tax compliance and/or programming. This individual will be very interested in transferring that practical experience into the tax software environment by helping us create and maintain corporate & pass-thru tax software solutions. We are seeking highly motivated, enthusiastic individuals to join CSC Corptax in one of our offices located in: Buffalo Grove, IL; Chicago, IL: Plano, TX; Woodland Hills, CA or telecommute from a remote location. Visit our website at: http://www.corptax.com.
We are looking for TAX ANALYST candidates to:
- Research changes to tax forms
- Interpret the tax code and regulations updates that drove those changes
- Test tax return calculations for accuracy, consistency and usability
- Program tax return calculations based on research findings (for candidates with programming experience &/or for non-programmers with a desire to learn programming; we use proprietary software and training will be provided)
- Develop and update documentation to support the tax return calculations and other collateral
- Eventually lead or assist other leaders on team projects as needed
- Provide support for the products we create through both direct and indirect communication channels
- We are looking for TAX ANALYST candidates with the following QUALIFICATIONS:
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting, Computer Science or related field
- CPA or Master’s Degree is a plus
- 2 to 4 years of industry/public accounting/industry experience specializing in corporate and/or flow-thru income tax compliance or programing experience
- Exposure to and interest in tax software applications and Microsoft products
- Equivalent experience at a tax software company will be considered
- Strong oral and written skills
- Willingness to learn new skills quickly
- Ability to work extended schedule as required to meet objectives
What we can offer you:
- Excellent benefits for you and your family! 401(k) with 6% employer match - Medical/Dental/Life insurance (Spouse and dependent life) – FREE basic vision - Generous time-off - Paid holidays - Tuition Reimbursement - AND MORE!
- Business casual dress code
- Flexible schedule ( Manager approval required)
CSC is the world’s leading provider of business, legal, tax, and digital brand services to companies around the globe. From keeping your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise and personal approach to help your business run smoother. We are the business behind business. We are the trusted partner for 90% of the Fortune 500®, more than half of the Best Global Brands (Interbrand®), nearly 10,000 law firms, and more than 3,000 financial organizations. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA since 1899, we have offices throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. We are a global company capable of doing business wherever our clients are—and we accomplish that by employing experts in every business we serve.
Our diversity is our strength. Our employees create an environment where everyone is valued and respected. Diverse teams give us a competitive advantage and drive innovation. We are empowered to do what is right for each other and our customers. Though we have many diverse employees, we are one company that encourages everyone to bring their best selves to work every day. We’re better together. Some people call this diversity and inclusion—we call it being genuine. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: The information above describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to be a description of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.