Contract Recruiter at Kin Insurance
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:26 a.m. (CST) on Wednesday, December 2, 2020
Notice: Due to the current circumstances of the COVID-19 pandemic, Kin Insurance has shifted to a remote workforce. While we hope to return to the office sometime soon, our priority is to maintain safe and healthy working conditions for our staff. For that reason, we will continue to operate, interview, and hire on a remote basis until further notice.
Kin Insurance exists to change home insurance from what it is to what it should be. We do this by applying data science and analytics to make decisions, automation to reduce redundancies and unnecessary costs, and innovative thinking to change the way customers interact with and get value from their home insurance provider. We do this because we wholeheartedly believe that customers deserve better from their insurance.
Currently four years old, Kin began with the notion that technology could improve our industry, so we started by researching the most important part of our business: the customer. After building our platform from the ground up, we launched the Kin Inter-insurance Network, a customer-owned carrier in Florida. By applying our vision for a data-driven, technology-forward insurance company, we are able to offer customers affordable insurance in a straightforward, simplified approach. In 2020, Kin is continuing to grow in Florida while expanding into other states.
While our approach to home insurance makes us a unique business, the people and culture at Kin are what make us special. We are problem solvers, collaborators, builders, and empathizers who care about one another and have a passion for creating positive change. We each bring a diverse array of experience to Kin that fuels a passion for learning and growth that we foster as a company.
So, what’s the role?
We are looking for a Contract Recruiter to work closely with our hiring managers and recruiters to fill positions in accounting, insurance, marketing, and other departments as needed. We are in hyper-growth mode and to support Kin’s mission to bring our customers a world-class insurance experience, we need to hire amazing talent. You’ll source and qualify potential candidates in a variety of locations, as well as participate in interviews and manage the offer process.
A day in the life could include:
- Building a sourcing strategy and proactively reaching out to passive candidates while also reviewing inbound resumes
- Sourcing candidates from a variety of methods and systemsInterviewing candidates for job fit and interest
- Running strategy and post interview meetings
- Extending offers to candidates and discussing offer details and benefit packages
I’ve got the skills...but do I have the necessary ones?
- 3+ years experience as a recruiter where you managed the hiring process from end to end
- Experience screening and hiring for a variety of roles and levels
- Passionate about the candidate experience
- Ability to build pipelines for open positions outside of inbound applicants, the more creative you’re able to be, the better
- A passion for hiring great talent
- A commitment to diversity in the hiring and recruitment process
- Strong attention to detail while managing multiple projects and tasks
Read Full Job Description