Employment Brand and Talent Attraction Leader
Reporting to the TA Director of Solutions and Optimization, the Employment Brand and Talent Attraction Leader will be a strategic expert who will lead the creation and execution of our employment brand narrative and talent attraction strategy to attract top talent. This is a highly collaborative role requiring solid partnership with external agencies and firms, and with the Talent Acquisition and Marketing teams. This role will be based in the Schaumburg office with the opportunity to work from home 2-3 days a week, depending on schedule.
The below represents the primary duties of the position, others may be assigned as needed. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Manage Paylocity’s employment brand and talent attraction strategy on all social media channels and other platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Paylocity careers website, etc.
- Build unique, authentic and engaging content strategy to fuel our channels, including social media, website and blog features, event experiences, and communication templates to drive increased candidate flow and traffic to our social media channels and other platforms including developing and posting weekly on all social media channels.
- Develop and implement strategy to increase Paylocity’s brand recognition with candidates, with a focus on diversity. This includes coordinating multichannel recruitment communications planning; university and association planning; developing integrated marketing campaigns which include social media and other platforms.
- Understand Paylocity’s core audiences, Paylocity employees, and candidates what motivates them, and how to leverage social media and other platforms to influence their decision making when choosing an employer
- Develop and lead our diversity and inclusion employment branding and talent attraction agenda.
- Partner with the Marketing team in developing, publishing and monitoring content, moderating comments and sentiment, and measuring impact of the different social media channels and other platforms.
- Strategize and measure how social media content creates high visibility to the brand by increasing awareness with candidates, customers, partners, outside vendors, employees, etc. with the appropriate KPIs and ROI metrics for employment brand and talent attraction.
- Monitor the latest trends in employment brand and talent attraction, the competitive landscape, drivers, diversity and more, constantly educating and sharing this knowledge with your team and peers.
- Conduct research and analysis of the organization brand as well as competitor brands
- Utilize newsletters, blogs, social media, and events to increase employee engagement
- Positively position and increase brand awareness as a great place to work and an employer of choice
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Bachelors degree required, or commensurate experience
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in employment brand and/or talent attraction with a proven track record of building compelling content increasing traffic and/or candidate flow
- Minimum of 5 years of experience utilizing multiple social media platforms
- Prior experience managing people
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, decision-making, organizational, and problem solving skills
- Strong partnership and influencing skills
- Experience with social media management software
- Willingness to challenge the status quo and bring fresh ideas to the table
- Ability to resourcefully execute in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to think strategically and proactively