Ranked #21 in 2018 Chicago Tribune Top Workplaces
Ranked #10 in Glassdoor Top Work Culture and Leadership
2018 winner of National ‘Best and Brightest Companies to Work For’
PHMG is the world’s leading audio branding agency – and we’re looking for a highly skilled HR Associate to join us in our North American headquarters in a prime location on North Michigan Avenue.
Supporting our Global HR Business Partner, you’ll be the go-to person for all general employee inquiries so you’ll demonstrate your professionalism at all times and be viewed as a trusted confident to employees and managers. You’ll have a strong focus on your personal development, keeping informed of changes to employment legislation, updating our company policies and providing clear and consistent advice.
Your meticulous attention to detail will be pivotal to maintaining employee payroll records, ensuring onboarding tasks are finalised on time and monthly insurance billing audits are completed. In addition, we’ll involve you in projects and you’ll play an active role in establishing our HR function as a strategic partner to our leadership team.
With our hyper-growth expansion you’ll thrive in an environment where multi-tasking and dealing with constant change are the norm. Always one step ahead of the game, you’ll be keen to share ideas and use your initiative and insight to continuously improve our processes and employer offering.
We want to hear from individuals who are truly dedicated to their career development and supporting others. So, how does your future sound?
- Support the administration of day to day HR department needs
- Facilitate monthly benefits enrollment, yearly open enrollment and monthly insurance bill audit
- Responsible for HR transactions, data entry and reporting
- Oversee new hire orientation, on boarding, trainings and file management
- Follow up on reoccurring processes owned by line managers such as performance reviews
- Oversee HR compliance programs to prevent or mitigate violations of legal guidelines and internal policies
- Establish and maintain relationships with key external firm contacts
- Oversee 401K plan administration and reporting
- Create, update and maintain HR policies and procedures
- Keep up-to-date on regulatory developments and evolve best practices in HR
- Make recommendations to HRBP for ad-hoc business needs
- Maintain HRIS database
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in HR field required
- SHRM- CP or PHR preferred
- 2-3 years of related experience required
- Experience with benefits administration and HR compliance
- Pragmatism and ability to think laterally
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
Established in 1998, PHMG has grown from a renowned Manchester-based business to the world’s leading audio branding agency – working with 32,000 clients in 39 countries across the globe. This expansive client list includes household names of the calibre of Samsung, Audi and Adidas, as well as SMEs in every sector of the global market. We give each of them a stellar production that combines creative copy, world-class voice artistry and an exclusive Brand-Sound-Track™ - strengthening their business identity in the most memorable, emotive way.
We do all we can to make PHMG the best place to be, so offer all our staff a complete portfolio of PH Perks. This extensive list of benefits includes 401k with company matching, 20 days PTO plus 8 days federal holidays, medical, dental and life insurance, Ventra Transit Benefit saving you up to 40% on your commuting costs, free gym membership 3 months after joining, CSR initiatives and many more exciting rewards – and is continually expanding based on feedback from our staff.
PHMG is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.