Learning and Development Facilitator
We are adding a Facilitator to our Learning and Development team!
As an L&D Facilitator you are a mentor - guiding new hires through the beginning of their journey here at Snapsheet. You are also a creator - designing and developing impactful learning solutions and facilitating those solutions to existing team members, influencing their success. As an L&D Facilitator you have a strong classroom presence and management skills. You leave the classroom thinking of new ways to engage and interest the audience. You have an eye for creating thoughtful design around Instructor Led Training (ILT) and support documentation. You enjoy uplifting facilitator guides, resources, and creating templates.
You, as an L&D facilitator at Snapsheet are a leader who is excited by the idea of sharing your knowledge of Snapsheet to the newest talent. As a person, you believe in our values, just as much as we do.
Sound like you? Keep reading for more detail.
Day-in-the-life of an L&D Facilitator:
- Responsible for designing and developing learning solutions as well as running training programs for new hires and existing staff.
- Design and develop Instructor Led Training (ILT) and support documentation.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts (SMEs) to ensure efficacy and accuracy of existing content.
- Leverage SME knowledge to support launch, up, and cross training requests.
- Assess training needs, define, document, and maintain the scope of training.
- Manage multiple ongoing projects establishing project priority, milestones, scope, goals, deliverables, resources, timing, etc.
- Manage daily logistics of running training programs including communication with trainees, coordinating classroom details such as space requirements, materials etc.
- Ensure trainee success by providing coaching and feedback during training and providing feedback to leads on trainee engagement and performance.
- Provide strong feedback to the Talent team on new hires
- Participate in hiring process itself - maybe doing mock calls with talent
- Responsible for uplifting facilitator guides,resources, and making templates
Qualifications for the L&D Facilitator:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 1-3 years of related work experience.
- Familiarity with process framework such as ADDIE or CRI and design principles.
- Time management and organizational skills; able to prioritize a large workload effectively.
- Communication and interpersonal skills; ability to work across departments and levels.
- Ability to quickly shift and adapt as business needs dictate
- Maintaining the position of a role model and leader within the company