People Operations Generalist, Payroll & Benefits
PowerReviews works with more than 1,000 global brands and retailers to deliver cloud-based software that collects and displays ratings and reviews and questions and answers on websites. Ratings and reviews solutions from PowerReviews are essential for consumers as they search and shop online and in-store, and they are proven to increase online site-wide sales.
The People Operations, Payroll and Benefits Generalist is a key member of the People team at PowerReviews. This role is a hybrid of HR operations, payroll management, and benefits administration. The ideal person for this role has a strong attention to detail, sets a high-quality bar, likes to solve problems, and is intellectually curious. If you are someone who thrives in a fast-paced and high-growth environment and wants to make an impact, this is a great role for you. This is an exciting opportunity to join our growing organization, where you can make a direct impact. The role reports to and works directly with the Chief People Officer.
What You Will Be Responsible For:
- Payroll and Compensation
- Be the resident HR expert in processing the semi-monthly payroll runs by performing detailed reviews of data imported through automated processes, researching exceptions, and entering corrections and other manual adjustments as necessary in ADP Workforce Now
- Prepare reports for management and as required by various government agencies.
- Address employee inquiries and requests for information (mortgage verifications, W-2 copies, etc.)
- Ensure all compensation is handled in compliance with company policies and state / federal requirements
- Serve as the day-to-day benefits expert and contact for employees, vendors, and third party administrators
- Assist employees in timely enrollment into the company’s group benefits plan
- Partners with Chief People Officer in annual benefit renewal meetings and open enrollment
- Conduct monthly benefits reconciliation
- Coordinates Wellness program including employee communication efforts, wellness event planning and participation reporting in partnership with the HR Manager and Best Places to Work Committee
- Maintain and update benefits information on company intranet
- Immigration Support
- Manage all immigration support administration and coordination, e.g., H1B visa, OPT visa processing
- Reporting & Compliance Audit
- Create and manage HR reporting and data analytics, including standardized dashboards and ad hoc reporting needs
- Responsible for all regulatory and compliance requirements, audits, and reporting, e.g., 401k audit, EEO reporting, etc.
- Accountable for employment practices compliance, including employee handbooks/regulations, e-verify, etc.
- Track, monitor and report on employee benefit eligibility under the Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- Vendor Management
- Create and maintain relationships with HR systems vendors to ensure excellent performance, utilization of technology, and streamlined processes
- HR Systems Admin
- Responsible for HR systems admin (end user access, admin access)
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
What You Will Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field and/or equivalent experience
- 3-5+ years of relevant HR operations, payroll processing and benefits administration experience
- Knowledge of ADP (payroll) and Zenefits (HRIS) systems highly preferred
- Working knowledge of HR and labor laws, regulatory and compliance requirements
- Proficient knowledge of payroll and benefits trends and regulatory requirements
- Experienced in Microsoft and Google offices suites, especially excel
- Independent thinker, self-starter and initiative driver that proactively identifies and solves problems, goes the extra mile and delivers high impact
- Excellent time management skills and ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Highly detail-oriented, focused on accuracy, and deadline-conscious team player who is able to prioritize tasks, work quickly and multi-task with minimal direct supervision
- Highly motivated, empowered, and productive individual who takes ownership, has full accountability and has strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to reliably deliver excellent customer service and focused on process improvement
Transparency: Transparency in communication drives trust.
Accountability: We hold each other accountable to execute and improve.
Learning: Continuously learn new skills to find your super power.
Collaborating: Collaborate with colleagues, customers, and partners to win.
Celebrating: Celebrate the wins and share our success.
PowerReviews is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reasons prohibited by law.