At Farmer’s Fridge, we’re committed to making wholesome, delicious food simply accessible, so people can live a little happier. We aim to remove the roadblocks to eating well on the go. That means sourcing top-notch ingredients, handcrafting meals in our kitchen, packing & delivering fresh to our network of Fridges and ensuring the best possible customer experience. Unpurchased items are regularly donated to local food depositories, providing responsibly sourced nutrition to community members in need. If you’re passionate about our mission to change the food system for the better, our team just may be the right fit for you.
We value an open mind, dedication to work, and a collaborative spirit. We hire based on those characteristics, our business’ needs, and your qualifications. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind — in the hiring process or in the workplace.
Check out our BuiltIn Chicago page to see what it’s like to work here: https://www.builtinchicago.org/company/farmers-fridge
About the Recruiting Coordinator role:
Our facility team is the heart and soul of Farmer’s Fridge -- from receiving and inspecting our responsibly-sourced ingredients, to cooking and hand-chopping products, to assembling our jars; they deliver a deliciously healthy, safe and reliable experience to our thousands of customers daily.
With the increasing demand for our products and our expansion into new areas of the country, the facility team has more than doubled in the past year. So, we are looking for a highly motivated and efficient Recruiting Coordinator to be an integral part of filling these seats, growing the amazing hourly team, and providing a world class candidate experience on behalf of Farmer’s Fridge.
This job will never be boring and the successful applicant will be someone who isn’t afraid to dive in quickly, learn on the job, and continue to focus on efficiency in hitting the hiring benchmarks and finding ways to improve on an ongoing basis. We are looking for a Recruiting Coordinator who is hungry to get started, excited to learn about Farmer’s Fridge, and who can manage shifting priorities in an organized & focused way.
- Source candidates through platforms/job boards, relationship building, and other outreach.
- Manage entire workflow on hourly, non-exempt positions through our Applicant Tracking System (JazzHR), to ensure weekly hiring numbers are met.
- Complete recruiting administrative tasks such as communications, scheduling, etc.
- Conduct resume and phone interviews for all hourly positions.
- Scheduling interviews, manage logistics, and communicate with candidates and internal team.
- Host candidates and participate in on-site group interviews.
- Gather and log feedback from interviews.
- Lead post interview steps, including making offers, sending offer letters, and other pre-employment steps.
- Communicate with new hires around expectations and answer questions prior to their first day.
- Support the facility management team with other administrative recruiting duties.
- Bilingual mandatory - Spanish and English
- Some experience in recruiting, particularly with non-exempt roles, is preferred. However, candidates without experience who are looking to learn quickly and gain valuable experience in a manufacturing environment should also apply.
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking and CRM platforms and screening methods is a plus.
- Attention to detail, reliable and well-organized- able to handle multiple tasks and set priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with both external candidates and internally when working across Farmer’s Fridge teams.
- Friendly, approachable demeanor and helps to build and foster relationships both internally and externally.
- Detail oriented and resourceful, pay attention to the small things, prioritize to get the job done even when challenges arise.
- Energetic and a team player who gets excited by the challenge of finding the best people for the Farmer’s Fridge production, inventory and distribution teams.
- Traditional Benefits. Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability
- 10 paid floating holidays
- Generous paid time off policy
- Daily Fridge Credits. You can enjoy these flat rate credits at any Fridge
- Monthly cell phone credit
- Professional development opportunities
Farmer’s Fridge is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
View our disclosures related to External Agencies and Applicants: www.farmersfridge.com/careerdisclosure