Recruiting & Sourcing Coordinator at Jellyvision
Jellyvision is hiring a Recruiting & Sourcing Coordinator
Who we are
We at Jellyvision are the proud parents of ALEX®, an interactive employee communications platform that makes tricky decisions—like choosing and using employee benefits—easier and more enjoyable. The success of ALEX has exceeded our wildest work-related dreams, which is why we need a talented Recruiting Coordinator to help us.
How you’ll help
The Recruiting & Sourcing Coordinator will support all aspects of our recruiting operations to help promote an exceptionally high touch and equitable hiring process. You should possess phenomenal communication skills, excellent organizational skills, and have the ability to think fast on your feet.
What you’ll do
- Support the Talent team by scheduling phone / video / onsite interviews for candidates
- Use our Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse) to maintain candidate status for the Talent team, update candidate information, job descriptions and job postings on various job boards
- Identify, research, and source passive talent to assist in the search strategy for the Talent team
- Build out and help define interview processes within our ATS (Greenhouse) in partnership with your Recruiting partners.
- Assist on team projects such as: employment branding, marketing, PR, DEI initiatives, and events
Experience & skills you’ll need
- 1+ years of experience in Recruiting, HR, Client Service, Sales, or Marketing
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. You will work with senior leadership, managers, and all levels of candidates
- Calendar management skills. Detail oriented and highly organized with the ability to multitask and prioritize daily tasks
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Google Applications
- Experience scheduling or using an ATS, and arranging candidate travel
- Positivity & empathy! Looking for a job is tough and it’s our goal to make things as seamless for candidates as possible
- Action oriented
- Ensures accountability
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Customer Focus
- Balances stakeholders
- Managing Ambiguity
- Communicates effectively
Our credo is a simple one: be helpful. And we think we can be most helpful if our workforce is as diverse in thought, perspective, and culture as the people who use our products. We are looking to add amazing people to our team who will bring diversity across many lines, including race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, sex, and country of origin.
Thanks for your interest in Jellyvision!