Senior Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP)
PowerReviews works with more than 1,000 global brands and retailers to deliver cloud-based software that collects and displays ratings and reviews and questions and answers on websites. Ratings and reviews solutions from PowerReviews are essential for consumers as they search and shop online and in-store, and they are proven to increase online site-wide sales.
As a Sr. Human Resources Business Partner (Sr. HRBP), you will be a business partner to leaders across the company, providing thought leadership, coaching, and support to grow their organizations and talent capabilities. In support of cultivating an exceptional employee experience, you will lead talent initiatives and programs to support the entire employee lifecycle, including new hire orientation, talent development, employee relations, performance management, etc. You will report to and partner with the Chief People Officer.
- Provide HR consulting on people related strategies to ensure alignment with the company’s mission and goals. Assist with the development, implementation and refinement of a support structure for people managers.
- Partner with the Chief People Officer to lead the development of a roll-out strategy for key people processes.
- Provide change management consulting within the team to support the continual evolution of the business and increase the success of efforts to enhance/shift culture and performance. Leverage engagement data to assist in the execution of action plans and strategies to support business objectives.
- Develop a framework and accompanying processes, in partnership with the Chief People Officer, that enables the business to leverage programs (i.e. talent assessment, succession planning and high potential assessment and development) to build a strong and diverse pipeline of talent to support business growth and productivity
- Plan and participate in the talent review sessions with the business, providing HR consulting through the identification of critical roles, talent assessment, and succession planning. Consolidate and analyze all data and convert into actionable follow-up for each leader.
- Drive a consistent performance management process and support the development of manager capability to set clear performance goals, assesses performance and effectively give feedback to motivate high performance.
- Initiate and develop curriculum and tools (technology aids, communication and training material, etc.) designed to support the skill development of employees as they relate to talent management programs
- Support the compensation program in partnership with the Chief People Officer through development, revision and implementation of the plan. This may involve support of reviewing periodic compensation studies, analysis, and recommendation of individual pay actions
- Address or provide consultation for escalated or complex employee relations issues; solicit guidance from Chief People Officer/Legal where appropriate
- Oversee benefits and payroll administration in support of the HR Operations Specialist
- Supervise, coach, professionally develop, and ensure the success of the HR Operations Specialist
Requirements & Preferred Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business, or a related field
- 7-10+ years progressive HR experience and in-depth knowledge of Recruiting, Onboarding & Orientation, Employee Engagement, Learning & Development, Performance Management, Compensation, and Talent Management/Organizational Effectiveness
- 5+ years experience with people management
- HR Certification (SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP, PHR or SPHR) a plus
- Ability to think strategically and provide a new/different perspective on people processes
- Experience with HRIS, Payroll, and Performance Management system a plus
- Knowledge of Federal and State Regulations
- Experience and the ability to work in Google Docs
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to work in ambiguity, independently, and be a self starter
- Proven ability to laugh a little while working hard under pressure, in a fast paced team environment
- Transparency: Transparency in communication drives trust.
- Accountability: We hold each other accountable to execute and improve.
- Learning: Continuously learn new skills to find your super power.
- Collaborating: Collaborate with colleagues, customers, and partners to win.
- Celebrating: Celebrate the wins and share our success.
PowerReviews is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reasons prohibited by law.