Talent Acquisition Coordinator
RXBAR: We manufacture, market and distribute whole food protein bars. While the protein bar market is crowded, RXBAR cuts through the clutter with a clean ingredient deck and disruptive branding. A unique, “No B.S” value proposition has propelled RXBAR to be a major, rapidly growing player in the nutrition category.
Talent Acquisition Coordinator: Over the past three years we have grown in excess of 300% year over year. The growth of the organization can be directly tied to the quality of people on our team. We are looking for a Coordinator to assist with Talent Acquisition efforts, supporting the rapid growth of the organization. This is a unique, high impact opportunity for someone with a passion for people and a genuine interest in learning all aspects of the recruiting lifecycle.
The ideal candidate has excellent communication and interpersonal skills, is extremely detail oriented, flexible, intellectually curious, and a proactive problem solver. This person can critically evaluate candidates, is able to juggle multiple responsibilities, has a natural aptitude for helping others, and is looking to be part of an exciting, fast-paced, innovative company.
General Functions + Responsibilities:
- Build trusting relationships with everyone from candidates to hiring managers and RXBAR team members
- Assist in all aspects of the recruiting lifecycle including application review, sourcing, scheduling phone screens and interviews, conducting phone screens and interviews, reviewing offer materials, while maintaining white glove service and the ability to stay calm under pressure
- Track candidates, manage the interview pipeline, and help guide the process from interview to hire while keeping all information up to date
- Champion for an outstanding candidate experience for every candidate from start to finish
- Engage in continual improvement of process and system implementations to support the entire People & Organization department
Skills & Qualifications:
- Positive attitude, a thirst for knowledge, and a passion for service and creating processes that better serve our team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business or related field
- 1-2 years’ experience in Recruiting or Human Resources; internship experience will be considered
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and effectively manage workload to meet deadlines while ensuring a high standard of quality
- Highly adaptable, resourceful, ability to think creatively and approach things differently
- Self-starter who is extremely result and detail-oriented
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite & Mac OS
Total Rewards Package: Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, 401K plan with RXBAR match, cell phone & fitness membership reimbursement, subsidized commuter benefits, bike & helmet, unlimited RXBARs, RXBAR gear and invaluable experience growing a company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.