Talent & Office Coordinator at Braviant Holdings
What you'll be doing:
- Manage onboarding activities and manage a new hire's first day at Braviant.
- Lead Braviant's Culture Committee and plan cultural celebrations throughout the year.
- Plan and execute company events (quarterly offsite events, holiday party, happy hours, team lunches etc.)
- Help executive team be efficient, effective and on track with various tasks, including expense reports.
- Brainstorm, plan and execute our health and wellness program.
- Maintain all common office areas, including ordering of office supplies and kitchen supplies (including inventory control, stocking and vendor selection and management) and mailing employee swag.
- Assist with interview scheduling and support onsite interview flow when needed.
- Create and manage various internal communication campaigns.
What you'll bring:
- Proven experience as an executive assistant, office administrator, or administrative assistant with experience supporting team needs.
- Excellent customer service and written/verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects and set priorities.
- Experience working with time sensitive needs of executive team members.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular.)
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- You are obsessed with details: with so much going on, you need to be the catch all for all of the action items, next steps, and ideal outcomes.
- You are an effective communicator: delivering messages up and down and across the organization requires clarity, diplomacy and discretion - you will need to demonstrate all of those abilities. Please show us how well you communicate in a well written cover letter to this opening.
- You are creative and curious: you have ideas to help improve processes and tasks - you’ll address areas we can make changes and make those improvements.
- You are a level-headed multi-tasker: Given the wide range of responsibilities in this role, you will be cool under pressure and project confidence; you know how to time manage and others trust you’ve got it covered.