Team Lead, HR Account Management at Paylocity
Don’t just land a job. Launch your future.
Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and partners – because people matter most. And people have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that's stayed the same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let's go forward together.
HR Account Management Team Lead is responsible for leading a team of HR Account Managers who service our Mid-market Clients. This is done by helping them elevate their HR practices through providing professional HR guidance, identifying technical expertise support for the Client from the Client Service team, and introducing new products/services to the Client that may help with the management of the employee life cycle. This team is responsible for making recommendations to Clients regarding benefits, compensation, employee relations, recruitment, training and development, and information systems. Reports to HR Client Manager
The below represents some of the primary responsibilities of the position. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Provides leadership to the HR Edge Service Team by creating and maintaining collaborative teams focused on effective, high quality client service.
- Respond timely and accurately to escalated or complex Client inquiries and process requests, according to established standards with attention to style, tone, and manner of communication. Client requests are received and monitored through the automated phone system and email.
- Serves a vital role in coaching the team and being the escalation point for complex incidents.
- Analyze reports and data daily. Report out to leadership team on team metrics and recommend improvements including changes in process, additional training for staff, etc where needed.
- Manage workflow and projects of HR Edge Team
- Provide training, coaching and direction to the team; lead performance discussions.
- Maintain staff schedules and time off requests. Ensures appropriate coverage to service the client.
- Communicates important information on new/updated processes and procedures to staff.
- Conduct analysis of issues that are escalated to determine knowledge gaps and training needs.
- Monitors for productivity and quality client service.
- Develop appropriate recommendations and advice for Clients regarding employee relations, disciplinary action, operations, and performance matters.
- Provide ongoing Client support with the use of diagnostic skills to identify root cause of Client issues, develop solutions and recommend appropriate action to prevent recurrence of problem.
- Assists Clients with resolution of employee issues pertaining to leaves of absence, workers' compensation, and disability accommodations.
- Promotes Paylocity products and services to fulfill ongoing Client requests.
- Acts as liaison with Paylocity support teams to facilitate resolution of Client issues regarding payroll and human resources products.
- Builds strong Client relationships and provides quality service in an effort to retain Client base.
- Maintains knowledge of trends and changes in Human Resources legislation, and conveys local, state, and federal laws to Clients to maintain compliance.
- Performs other duties and projects as needed by the Client Service leadership team.
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive HR Generalist experience dealing with a broad range of HR related topics
- Minimum of 2 years of Leadership experience required OR a combination of HR and leadership experience
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus on Human Resources or Business Administration/Management required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Programs
- PHR or SHRM-CP certification preferred
- Experience in Shared Services call center environment is preferred
- Experience working with Paylocity products and/or HCM system a plus
- Advanced problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
As of 4/6/2021 this job excludes CO applicants
Our journey forward.
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We’ve made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there’s still room for improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
- Education & Awareness
- Client Community
- Company Representation
- Advocacy & Support
- Fairness & Equality
- PCTY Gives
Want to learn more, click here to access our DEI flipbook. https://www.flipsnack.com/paylocitycom/diversity-equity-and-inclusion.html
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.