Technical Recruiter (Chicago or Austin) at HealthJoy
Come for the mission. Stay for the experience.
Let’s keep things simple: we are an unbelievably talented, hard-working, and compassionate team driving towards a mission that impacts every single one of us - even you!
Healthcare benefits are complex, underutilized and a mystery for most users. We’re removing that complexity. Our industry-changing technology solution puts a simplified benefits experience in the hands of users, saving them time and money.
Following an explosive 2019 & raising $30M in Series C funding this year (plus being awarded for Chicago’s Best Tech Startup and Chicago’s Best Place to Work, adding 50+ key team members and more), we’re continuing down the path of high growth and high impact.
- Manage and drive full-cycle recruitment process including sourcing, screening, interviewing, feedback and offers for all levels of candidates from entry to senior level within our product, engineering, and data teams
- Work closely with our hiring teams HRBP and hiring managers to take a holistic approach in building each organization
- Creating and deploying unique sourcing strategies to bring in new team members; thinking not just short term, but the long term needs of our hiring teams
- Ensure a positive end-to-end interview experience for all candidates
- Track goals, metrics and performance of the hiring cycle; regularly communicate status and results
- 2+ years’ experience in full-cycle technical recruiting experience in a fast-paced environment
- You have the ability to find unique solutions to attracting, sourcing, and engaging passive technical talent
- Building a culture of diversity and inclusion is not an afterthought. It’s the first thing you champion when building a team
- You’re a self-starter and go above and beyond
- You pay attention to details and have strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Thoughtfulness, flexibility and a positive attitude
- Have a track record of juggling multiple open roles with ease
- A true brand ambassador who loves telling people about HealthJoy
Work should be meaningful and rewarding.
HealthJoy offers a robust package of employee perks and benefits including healthcare benefits, flexible PTO plan, 401k, pre-tax commuter benefits, parental leave, and HSA contribution match. We also enjoy each other's company over wellness activities, catered Friday lunches, happy hours, volunteer events in our local community, lunch and learns, and ‘friendship time’ pairings.
The best benefit of all? We use our own product. As an employee, you can rely on HealthJoy to feel confident about your own healthcare decisions and get the most out of your unique benefits plan.
HealthJoy is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.