Client Technologies Apprenticeship Program (Great Opportunity for 2020 Grads!)
Mastery Logistics Systems, founded in 2019, is a software development company building a new, comprehensive cloud-based transportation management system (TMS) from the ground up to help shippers, carriers, and logistics service providers manage complex transportation needs in an efficient, cohesive and intelligent way. Our product is Mastermind - the world’s first loveable TMS.
Mastery is very excited to announce our Client Technologies Apprenticeship Program!
Mastery is seeking apprentices who are curious and enthusiastic learners, team players who will enjoy working in a dynamic high growth environment.
This brand-new initiative will commence on August 3rd. This 12-week apprenticeship will introduce you to Mastery, to the transportation and logistics industry and to the technology space.
You will join us as we begin implementing our first client. We had intended to begin live, in-office classroom training but may have to begin virtually as the health situation allows.
Your first two weeks will be dedicated to training. Week 1 training curriculum includes learning about the Transportation industry, brokerage basics, Mastermind Software and Internal Mastery processes. Week 2 training continues with learning the current platform our client is utilizing as well as our system, Mastermind. You will also learn about all existing feature practices and be introduced to the various teams responsible for building the platform. All apprentices will be assigned a Mastery Mentor as an additional resource during the program.
The remaining weeks of the program will be spent simulating in our system what is going on in the client’s current system. Apprentices will rotate through core brokerage roles and perform operations within Mastermind as a mirror image to what users are doing within the Client’s current TMS. Apprentices will be given access to our client’s TMS system to collect data and action items to perform them in the following roles and correlating workstreams: Carrier Sales, Customer Sales, Customer Operations, Accounting and Tracking. Apprentices will escalate any system issues identified during validation through established escalation channels.
During this time you will be working with their users and helping with implementation and support as you learn their business and industry. At the same time, you will also be working with and introduced to project management, product management, and customer success teams.
Successful apprentices will be able to earn full time positions on one of our teams – Implementation Support, Client Validation, Implementation Specialist, Digital Training Specialist, Product Management, Dedicated Customer Support and QA.
We are looking for people who:
- Are self-aware, have a sense of humor, and can work and communicate well both independently and as part of a team
- Can multitask and handle multiple details simultaneously while managing deadlines
- Are eager to learn new concepts, business models and technologies
- Are extremely customer-service focused, especially in a fast past and rapidly developing business
- Are proactive and approach challenges with a positive attitude
- Learn from mistakes and thrive with coaching and mentoring
- Are excited to be a part of a new initiative
- Can prepare documentation for customers and project members, including project stakeholders at all levels
- Have the ability to drive the resolution of issues through problem solving, identification of necessary resources, and escalation
- Are committed to working as part of a company that embraces diversity and inclusion in all parts of our everyday interactions.
Skills and Qualifications:
New opportunity focused for (but not limited) to the Graduates of the Class of 2020!!
Bachelor’s degree –Business, Communications, Entrepreneurship, Logistics & Supply Chain Management, Information Technology (All majors welcome to apply)
Proficiency with the Microsoft Suite
We are an equal opportunity employer and actively seek a diverse community of professionals. Veterans, Women, non-binary, people of color, LGBTQIA, we welcome all to apply!