Digital Marketing Intern at SpotHero
SpotHero is seeking a summer Digital Marketing Intern to work within our Marketing Department. Our ideal candidate is analytical and eager to get experience by diving head-first into keyword/topic research, paid and organic content creation, promotional outreach, analytics, and technical SEO. In this internship, you’ll gain invaluable hands-on experience while contributing to our overall Digital Marketing efforts. This is an incredible opportunity to contribute to and learn from one of Chicago’s fastest-growing tech companies!
Who we are: SpotHero is a fast-growing market leader disrupting the mobility space. Drivers across the nation use the SpotHero mobile app, website, and connected car integrations to reserve convenient, affordable parking. Parking companies rely on us to help them reach new customers while optimizing their business. We connect the dots with cutting-edge technology, delivering value to both sides of this exciting, evolving marketplace.
What will you do?
- Gain a holistic, real-world understanding of what is Digital Marketing, how it works, and how to grow business with each channel
- Learn how to conduct keyword research to uncover existing search demand around growth-focused topics
- Collaborate with the digital marketing team to understand the role each plays in the success of SpotHero
- Learn how to measure and analyze data and KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) per digital marketing channel
- Understand how and why to make specific recommendations based on analytical analysis
- Practice how to identify opportunities by conducting competitive research
- Entrepreneurial. You often find yourself thinking of big ideas and want to utilize digital marketing skills to bring those ideas to life.
- Analytical. Your strong organization skills lend to creative and effective problem solving.
- Empathetic. Effective B2C marketing aligns content with the intent of a target audience. Crave to understand their journey in its entirety and be their guide.
What you bring:
- Passionate about SpotHero’s mission and eager to contribute to a fast-growing tech company.
- G-Suite and HTML experience a nice-to-have.
What we are offering:
- 12 week paid summer internship.
- Casual dress code and fun work environment.
- Fun perks like catered lunches and SpotHero swag.
- Ownership of your projects, contributing meaningful work to the company.
- Work collaboratively with small teams, gaining hands-on, applicable real world experience.
- An incredible opportunity to get involved with a successful Chicago based tech company.
- A workplace recognized as a Best Place to Work by Built In Chicago, Best Places to Work for Generation Z by Mogul, Top Company Culture by Entrepreneur, and one of TIMES’s 50 Genius Companies.
PLEASE NOTE: This position is ineligible for visa sponsorship. To be considered for this role, you must be legally authorized to work in the US and not require sponsorship for employment now or in the future.