Field Enablement Intern – Sales Enablement at DocuSign
Field Enablement Intern – Sales Enablement
Marketing | San Francisco, California or Seattle, Washington or Dallas, Texas
Our agreement with employees:
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
We are looking for a Field Sales Enablement Intern to join our Worldwide Field Enablement team. Reporting to the Senior Field Enablement Manager. This intern will play an important role in our Worldwide Field Enablement team assisting in a variety of projects and tasks supporting the Sales Enablement team.
- Assist in project management of Sales enablement programs
- Collaborate as needed with our Sales Management business partners
- Create eLearning content using related tools
- Assist with special projects supporting the Enablement Team
- Assisting with program launches for Global Sales teams – setting up webcasts, sending invitations, tracking participation, gathering feedback.
- Preparing reports and communicating updates to global Sales leadership
- Attending team meetings to understand the various programs we are implementing and maintaining in our Sales and Customer Success organizations.
- Attending Sales team meetings
- Monitoring of the Sales communication channels like Slack and Chatter to keep up to date with the business and the needs from the team
- Provide ongoing, meaningful feedback that can help accelerate or improve programs before, during and after development
- Currently enrolled in an accredited university – pursuing a Bachelor’s degree
- Familiarity and comfort level working in Microsoft Office and Google Suite Apps
- Ability to learn new applications quickly – Zoom, Slack, Salesforce, Smartsheets, Saleshood, Articulate, HighSpot, Rise
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Outgoing with a comfort level working with and collaborating across various organizations.
- Ability to keep up in a fast paced business environment
- Be genuine and work with integrity
- Strong verbal, written, organizational and presentation skills
- Dynamic, highly motivated, organized self-starter
- Familiarity with technology systems including Microsoft Office and Google Suite
Working at DocuSign
Our technology is transforming the way our customers live their lives and do business. Our Sales team is collaborating with customers across the globe to help them leverage our technology to change the way they do business. Our Business Development team is partnering with some of the largest most innovative companies in the world and in their industries to bring the power of DocuSign to more customers. Whether you are selling to an individual or a large enterprise, you will apply your extensive knowledge of our product and strategic partnerships to help our customers grow their top and bottom line.
DocuSign® is changing how business gets done by empowering hundreds of thousands of customers and tens of millions of users in most countries around the world to sign, send and manage documents anytime, anywhere, on any device with confidence. DocuSign replaces printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting documents with the easiest, fastest, most trusted way to make every approval and decision digital. Organizations of all sizes and industries are accelerating contracts, approvals and workflows with DocuSign's Digital Transaction Management (DTM) platform and eSignature solution. DocuSign keeps life and business moving forward.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.