Zoro's an aggressive, hyper-growth e-commerce company that sells industrial supplies to business customers throughout the US. In the past seven years, we've grown from a group of 6 people working in a 2,000 square foot building, offering fewer than 100,000 products to a group of 275+ working out of a 60,000+ square foot building, offering more than 2,000,000 unique products. We've been successful in growing in large part due to our team. Zoro hires bright & hard-working individuals that are intent on growing our business, are obsessed with creating an awesome customer experience and winning as a team.
Are you ready to take on the technical challenges of a very successful and fast-growing eCommerce company backed by an industry leader? At Zoro, we are transforming from a scrappy startup into an eCommerce juggernaut, and we are already wildly successful. That means there are plenty of opportunities to get hands-on with transformative work that others only dream of. Work that will set you up for success and put you ahead of your peers on LinkedIn.
Zoro is looking for an intern to help with the automation of our software testing and delivery pipeline. As a member of our QA engineering team, you will work alongside our expert engineers to implement critical continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) solutions. You will work on exciting and challenging automation engineering problems that will shape the future of software deployment at Zoro.
Are you up for that?
• You will actively participate in a fully implemented scalable agile development framework
• You will develop features and functions for quality assurance automation
• You will assist with CI/CD initiatives
• You will share in QA automation and CI/CD development
• Document and test new QA automation, CI, and CD systems
• Assess new automation ideas
• Research automation options
• Develop QA automation, CI, and CD systems
Experience gained in the classroom and through personal projects will be considered.
• Applicants should have excellent analytical skills, with the ability to work in teams
• You are working towards a degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar
• Shell scripting experience is a plus
• Experience with software testing a plus
Computer Science, Software/Network Engineering, Engineering, Mathematics
Zoro is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.