Sales & Account Management Intern
SpotHero is seeking a summer Sales & Account Management Intern to join our Verticals team (i.e. airport, event, monthly, commuter benefits). In this internship, you’ll be responsible for growing and improving the supply side of our marketplace in order to offer more parking options and selection to our end customers. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated capabilities in closing new business, strong account management and relationship management skills, and the ability to analyze and optimize our parking supply. This is an incredible opportunity to contribute to and learn from one of Chicago’s fastest-growing tech companies!
Who we are: SpotHero is a fast-growing market leader disrupting the mobility space. Drivers across the nation use the SpotHero mobile app, website, and connected car integrations to reserve convenient, affordable parking. Parking companies rely on us to help them reach new customers while optimizing their business. We connect the dots with cutting-edge technology, delivering value to both sides of this exciting, evolving marketplace.
What will you do?
- Research, identify, qualify, close, and onboard new parking locations.
- Analyze and optimize the parking supply across one or several of our verticals businesses.
- Support Account Executives and Account Managers in their daily activities, including potentially taking on process optimization & automation-based projects.
- A top-notch communicator. You have outstanding communication skills that enable you to speak with anyone and everyone who crosses your path.
- Organized. You have great follow-through on tasks and superior organizational skills.
- A relationship builder. Managing multiple accounts and building relationships with our operators comes as second nature to you.
- An analyzer. You’re comfortable analyzing and optimizing our parking supply across our biggest market.
- Inquisitive. Innovative and resourceful, you are constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
- Passionate about SpotHero’s mission and eager to contribute to a fast-growing tech company.
- Demonstrated track record of success in closing new business.
What we are offering:
- 12 week paid summer internship.
- Casual dress code and fun work environment.
- Fun perks like catered lunches and SpotHero swag.
- Ownership of your projects, contributing meaningful work to the company.
- Work collaboratively with small teams, gaining hands-on, applicable real world experience.
- An incredible opportunity to get involved with a successful Chicago based tech company.
- A workplace recognized as a Best Place to Work by Built In Chicago, Best Places to Work for Generation Z by Mogul, Top Company Culture by Entrepreneur, and one of TIMES’s 50 Genius Companies.