Sales Enablement Coordinator Intern at DocuSign
Sales Enablement Coordinator Intern - Onboarding
Sales Enablement | Remote - (California, Washington, Oregon)
Our Agreement with Employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agreeable for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
The Worldwide Enablement and Effectiveness Team delivers enablement programs, processes, systems, and tools to ensure that our global Go to Market teams, Customer Success, and Partners are well equipped to provide the best customer experience and solutions to our Customers as they streamline their agreements with the DocuSign Agreement Cloud
We are currently seeking a coordinator to join DocuSign’s Sales Enablement team to help onboard new sales team members. Their chief function is to help the enablement team impact the experience and success of all new sales hires at DocuSign.
This position is an Individual Contributor and reports to Director of Sales Enablement
- Coordinate Sales onboarding programs, workshops (instructor-led and on-demand), and Tasks include, but are not limited to, monitoring student enrollment, organizing workshop logistics and external activities and scheduling conference calls.
- Coordinate, administer, adapt and improve new hire enrollment and logistics. Act as the first line of communication between students and the Enablement team. Monitor student rosters.
- Collaborate with instructors to solicit, create, and track development of enablement program deliverables (e.g. pre-work and on-boarding requirements, agenda, feedback survey, final exam).
- Complete all enablement offering follow-up tasks (e.g. compiling workshop survey results, recording exam scores, sending instructor evaluations).
- Track Sales hiring to remain aware of new hire start dates. Work with HR team to confirm new hires and schedules in advance of new hire arrivals.
- Operate as a sales new hire concierge service, ensuring that all sales new hires receive timely communications and have access to the requisite content and tools for an effective enablement experience.
- Currently enrolled student working towards bachelor’s degree in Business, Education or related field
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated experience partnering with cross functional teams
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
DocuSign® helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that’s a good thing.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.