Summer 2019 - Product Analyst Intern
Solstice has an exciting paid internship opportunity for a Product Analyst Intern this summer! If you are excited about working with some of the best and brightest minds in tech to pave the future of enterprise technology – read on!
What we are looking for in you:
- You are just as passionate about the future of technology as we are
- Enthusiastically curious, and excited about constant learning and development
- Junior standing pursuing your Bachelor’s degree in Liberal Arts, Business or IT related field
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Interested in working closely with a development team
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
- Experience or interest in business analysis
- Passionate about emerging technology - experience/knowledge is a plus but not required
- Understanding of software development lifecycle (plan, design, development, testing, and deployment) and ability work with both the business and technology teams is a plus but not required
- A strong interest in consulting
What you can look forward to in the internship:
- Honing your understanding for software development and best practices
- Working with product owners to understand and gather business requirements
- Driving ideation and forward thinking
- Learning/performing Quality Assurance testing to ensure delivery standards are met
- Authoring and refining User Stories and Acceptance Criteria for the development team
- Assisting/Facilitating estimation meetings using relative effort estimation techniques
- Conducting business analysis
- Working in our office 40 hours per week
The goal of our internship is for you to learn as much as possible, by working on real-time, new projects. We have a high conversion rate of our interns accepting full-time opportunities with us upon their graduation. Come join us!
We welcome Solsties to show up as their full selves everyday. Because this is so important to us, Solstice is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.