Inventory Availability Program Manager
Zoro is an eCommerce company that’s on a mission to help business owners get everything they need to run their businesses and thrive–from office supplies to power tools. But we’re way more than a website. We’re a team of great people with an award-winning culture. Check us out and see for yourself!
- Manage our supplier inventory availability program to ensure the highest utilization, quality of information, and roll out new capabilities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proactively participate in identifying opportunities for process improvement & developing solutions.
- Monitor virtual warehouse out-of-stock situations and chronic out of stock situations and partner with suppliers and internal teams to resolve.
- Assist the Product Team to identify, prioritize and test opportunities to change and facilitate their implementation into the system.
- Participate in any ad-hoc requests or special projects as assigned.
- Work through the daily programmatic activities related to the ongoing management of Zoro’s inventory availability service.
- Improve current processes by eliminating waste and implementing creative solutions to problems, including automation to effectively streamline and reduce order management touch points.
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Finance, Business, or related field.
- Expertise in supply chain. 7+ years business experience with working knowledge of supply chain.
- Strong problem-solving skills and comfort leveraging data to make recommendations and drive change
- Effective and professional communication to all levels of audience, including senior leaders
- Self-driven and curious
- Takes initiative and effectively identifies and priorities opportunities, builds plans and delivers results
- Strong project/program management skills with solid financial acumen with exposure to business disciplines outside of Supply Chain.
- Experience analyzing large data sets and using that analysis to drive business plans and priorities with intermediate proficiency in programs including G-suite productivity tools, Microsoft Word, Excel, SQL, Access and other database and reporting tools. and Google G-Suite.
Zoro Values and Inclusive Culture:
Zoro is dedicated to fostering an environment where people of all backgrounds and beliefs are represented and valued. We aim to empower all of our employees to learn about, raise awareness of, and promote diversity and inclusion through all of our workplace interactions. Zoro is a place where everyone can learn, grow, and thrive.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.