Inventory Operations Associate at Vivid Seats
As our online ticket marketplace continues to grow, we are looking to add a driven individual to our Skybox Fulfillment Team. The Inventory Operations Associate will partner with the operations team in managing seller ticket fulfillment using our Skybox Point of Sale (POS) system for our marketplace. You will provide support for sellers and marketplaces by developing expert-level knowledge of Vivid Seats' Skybox POS system, the seller community, and our marketplaces. This opportunity is a unique experience to build your communication skills, negotiation tactics, and problem-solving skills on a fast paced and motivated team.
- Establish and maintain a business relationship with new and existing sellers and marketplaces
- Communicate externally through phone calls and emails, responding in a timely manner
- Assist sellers and marketplaces with the buying and selling of tickets
- Monitor queues to ensure timely fulfillment of all sales and maintain accuracy of tickets
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to order processing and data exchange.
To be successful, you'll need:
- Outstanding communication, attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong problem solving and issue resolution skills
- Strong client management and negotiation skills
- Assertive and professional demeanor
- Ability to think proactively and manage time effectively
- Ability to work independently
- Flexible schedule with ability to work occasional nights, weekends and some holidays
What We Offer:
Vivid Seats is the largest independent online ticket marketplace, sending tens of millions of fans to live events. Experiences Matter - which is why we continue to grow year over year. Working at Vivid Seats puts you front and center at the opportunity to scale our best-in-class platform that allows our fans to sit closer and experience more.
At Vivid Seats, you will have the opportunity to work with the flexibility and speed of a startup; while operating at massive, profitable scale. We keep our teams lean, allowing each employee direct accountability of creating a positive ticket buying experience. We are relentless and move quickly to release new features and content to our applications. Good ideas are heard and implemented, and hard work rewarded. Being a part of our team means having the ability to drive impact and own the innovation that connects our tens of millions of unique monthly users to the memorable experiences that only live events create.
We are passionate about creating memorable experiences for our fans and the best-in-class experience for our employees. Vivid Seats offers competitive compensation levels, individual and team-based bonus opportunities, 401K matching, a generous benefits package, and Flex PTO policy plus a variety of workplace perks.
This position will start remotely.