Compliance Associate at Pareto Intelligence
Compliance Associate responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Assist with the development and delivery of security, confidentiality, and compliance training for newly hired employees.
- Coordination of key company-wide compliance tasks including:
- Access reviews.
- Conflict of interest reviews.
- Data retention and destruction.
- Help with the coordination of third-party assessments, including HITRUST and penetration testing.
- Monitor the status of regulatory required controls to ensure completion within required timeframes.
- Assist members of the Compliance and IT Infrastructure teams with the assessment, design, and implementation, and monitoring of regulatory-required security controls.
- Assistance with client security questionnaires – Working alongside supervisor to complete client requests re: security and compliance controls. Describing our security environment to ensure that our environment meets our clients’ control requirements.
- 1-2 years of compliance, internal audit, or IT security experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business, IT System Management, or a related field
- CPA or CISA certification preferred, not required
- Experience working in the platform/information as a service industry, healthcare or consulting industry experience a plus
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders and balance priorities appropriately
- Willingness to challenge the status quo
Pareto Intelligence is a leading healthcare solutions company modernizing the way health plans and providers succeed in value-based care. These solutions are supported by proprietary algorithms, predictive models and advanced data science that have analyzed over $100 billion in claims/medical costs and touched over 14 million lives. Through this, Pareto demystifies complex healthcare data and delivers actionable strategies to achieve complete and accurate revenue, communicate critical patient information seamlessly, and inspire more informed business decisions. Pareto was launched in 2013 by HealthScape Advisors, a privately held management consulting firm based in Chicago. That means Pareto’s pedigree is deep expertise and a pragmatic approach to executing solutions.
Pareto Intelligence is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any protected status as defined by law.