Zoro.com is an eCommerce company that sells business supplies, equipment, and tools—but we’re much more than just a website. We’re a team of people who win and lose together (we prefer winning!). Since 2011, Zoro has been working hard to make it easy for our customers to purchase everything they need to make their businesses go. Zoro currently offers over 6 million products, fast and free shipping, no-hassle returns, and exceptional customer service. We’ve grown quickly in a short time, recently surpassing 400 team members and reaching annual revenue of over $500 million. Add to that our award-winning culture—we were named a Great Place to Work for 2019-20, among other accolades—and we think Zoro is a pretty amazing place to work and grow.
Zoro.com is hiring an Affiliate Marketing Specialist who will become an integral part of a team devoted to growing this robust and award winning channel. The affiliate channel is responsible for driving strategic channel growth across multiple KPIs to support the overall goal of the Zoro Direct Marketing and Promotions team to acquire, retain, and grow these customers to become loyal Zoro shoppers.
The Affiliate Marketing Specialist will be responsible for numerous day to day tasks that help keep the program running, including: tactical planning for new publisher recruitment, publishers management, support of campaign and promotional material coordination between Zoro internal stakeholders and external stakeholders, and affiliate analysis & reporting.
- Design and own process for recruiting new publishers to the Zoro affiliate program, including prospecting, onboarding, and optimization
- Review and manage affiliate application process
- Own coordination of getting promotional and other content pieces to Zoro publishers including the process for uploading new creative and text links to the CJ account manager
- Create cadence for regular communication of deals, product launches, and other affiliate content opportunities to entire publisher base through network affiliate newsletters
- Manage relationships with existing partners and identify areas of growth opportunity
- Assist with regular affiliate reporting including pacing, corrections, month end and other budgeting reports to ensure program is running efficiently and as a good steward for Zoro.com
- Prioritize and manage ad hoc projects to meet deadlines and program goals
The Ideal Candidate:
- 1-3 years experience in account management; preferably affiliate marketing management (publisher, advertiser, or agency) or partnership/influencer marketing management is ideal.
- Successful background in prospecting, cold calling and sales may also be an acceptable background for the right candidate.
- Experience using CJ Affiliate by Conversant, Media Rails and/or other applicable affiliate platforms preferred, though not required
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business or other applicable field
- Has working knowledge using Google G-Suite Products and is comfortable presenting data and telling a compelling story whether talking to external or internal audiences
- Proven ability to organize, collaborate and deliver results in a timely fashion with excellent project management skills
- Self-starter who enjoys having a goal in place while having the freedom to create and execute the plan to accomplish said goal in a timely fashion
- Must be able to be both analytical and creative when required to solve day to day tasks
- Strong communicator able to build rapport immediately and develop that into strong relationships via phone and email, as well as in person
- Unafraid to negotiate, hold accountable and compromise when working with publishers
- Takes ownership of learning how to solve problems and implement solutions whenever possible
- Strong Multi-tasker, with proven success managing multiple projects simultaneously
With millions of products and an entrepreneurial spirit, Zoro offers an amazing opportunity for those that thrive on seeing their contribution result in direct impact to the organization. Successful candidates will be excited to be part of an ambitious team, trailblazing what it means to successfully use the affiliate marketing channel to develop relationships with B2B customers for Zoro’s overall growth. Our team expects that teammates will have an opportunity to regularly present their work to key leaders and other stakeholders across the organization and will have an opportunity to truly develop their affiliate marketing skill set while enjoying a collaborative culture that is engaged in the explosive growth of Zoro as a whole.
We share a commitment to our Zoro values – Win & Lose Together (We prefer winning!), Take Ownership, We Are Transparent, and Aspire to be Customer-Obsessed. Everything we do at Zoro is centered around delighting our customers. It's a natural extension of our company culture and how we care for each other. We believe when we act in ways that are consistent with these values, we can solve any technical challenge that lies ahead of us. As a Zoro employee, you can expect to work with smart, energetic people, learn something every day, and be valued for your perspective.
Zoro is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.