Associate Manager, Onsite Media at Walgreens
As part of the Walgreens retail media execution team, the Associate Manager, Onsite Media will have the opportunity to be a part of an innovative, fast growing business unit focused on revolutionizing digital media planning and buying. This individual will be focused on supporting media campaigns that include onsite components such as sponsored products and search ads, display banners, homepage impact units and dedicated brand pages as well as mobile app placements.
The Associate Manager, Onsite Media will work closely with a number of team members, ensuring cohesion and strategic approach to activation and optimization of media to drive results for supplier campaigns. An ability to prioritize, work collaboratively while also managing independent work components and problem-solving with a team will drive toward achieving client goals.
Walgreens (www.walgreens.com) is included in the Retail Pharmacy USA Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (Nasdaq: WBA), a global leader in retail and wholesale pharmacy. As America’s most loved pharmacy, health and beauty company, Walgreens purpose is to champion the health and wellbeing of every community in America. Operating more than 9,000 retail locations across America, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, Walgreens is proud to be a neighborhood health destination serving approximately 8 million customers each day. Walgreens pharmacists play a critical role in the U.S. healthcare system by providing a wide range of pharmacy and healthcare services. To best meet the needs of customers and patients, Walgreens offers a true omnichannel experience, with platforms bringing together physical and digital, supported by the latest technology to deliver high-quality products and services in local communities nationwide.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 2 years of marketing or advertising experience; OR high school or GED and at least four (4) years of marketing or advertising experience
- Knowledge of the methods, principles, and practices of marketing, advertising, and/or publishing.
- Knowledge of tools, techniques for collecting, collating and analyzing information about existing or potential markets and market needs.
- Experience providing customer service to internal and external customers, including meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Experience developing and delivering presentations to various audience levels within an organization.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams.
- Experience with project management (for example: planning, organizing, and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives).
- Experience with MS Office Suite
- Willing to travel up to 15% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field such as marketing, communications, or business administration.
- Masters Degree or MBA.
- 1-2 years of experience working in publisher-side platforms to support onsite campaigns through yield management and ad tech software (Google Ad Manager).
- Experience with digital ad trafficking is a plus (Campaign Manager, Atlas, Sizmek)
- Experience in the indirect management of team members, including assisting in the development, training and assignment of work/projects to other members of a team.
- Experience working with project/campaign budgets.
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using SUM function, setting borders, setting column width, inserting charts, using text wrap, sorting, setting headers and footers and/or print scaling).