Content Marketing Manager at Avant
What you will do at Avant:
- Develop and manage Avant’s external communications plan and voice.
- Produce and publish content on social media channels, leveraging social media management (SMM) systems and marketing automation tools/software.
- Work with internal departments to ensure effective execution of pr + social marketing tactics.
- Develop weekly, monthly and quarterly social strategies and calendars.
- Track and shepherd content approvals with internal and external stakeholders.
- Produce ad hoc campaign reports for priority releases and promotions.
- Monitor social trends, stay abreast of new social platforms and best practices.
- Develop comprehensive media relations plans and garner coverage.
- Cultivate relationships with key journalists and editors at top-tier publications.
- Improve processes, metrics and goals to measure the effectiveness of Avant’s media activities and use that information to refine external engagement strategies.
- Find, manage and submit Award applications for Avant
- Spearhead conference and speaking engagement strategies to demonstrate Avant’s leadership and subject matter expertise .
Why you are a fit for Avant:
- BS degree, with a concentration in Social Media, Public Relations, Journalism, Business preferred or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years’ experience in social media, pr and/or marketing with a proven ability to grow engagement and followers.
- Strong knowledge of social/digital media tools, techniques and platforms.
- Strong reporting skills and experience with web analytic tools required.
- Ability to work collaboratively across the organization with employees at all levels.
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects at once.
- Excellent research, organizational, and project management skills.
- Top-notch interpersonal skills and willingness to collaborate.
- You are able to compellingly communicate Avant’s story and products to clients.
- You are able to communicate through words and content as well as visuals.
- Experience in Photoshop or Sketch (Canva is acceptable alternative)Experience with crisis management is a plus.
- FinTech experience is a plus