Demand Generation Manager at UPshow
About the role:
This position will help fuel and accelerate the growth of UPshow by generating brand awareness and leads, which in the end convert into net new revenue.
You will be responsible for executing a demand generation strategy to results. You will identify and segment audiences and develop integrated campaigns that engage, re-engage, inform and activate leads. Our ideal candidate will be an acquisition maven that can roll up his/her sleeves, partner with stakeholders, and scale-out demand generation programs.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage growth and optimization of online marketing programs to meet revenue goals.
- Generate new leads by leveraging a variety of online marketing channels and strategies, including email, paid advertising, ABM specifically, landing pages, content marketing, and in collaboration with media, brand influencers, and social.
- Develop inbound digital marketing campaigns in coordination with our Content team to generate demand and leads (eg white papers, new product releases, external media content, video, infographics, etc.) and package 360 multi-channel activations across digital marketing, events, trade-shows, webinars, thought leadership and content, video and email.
- Create, execute, measure, and refine all aspects of integrated marketing campaigns. Strong focus on advanced inbound digital marketing activities along with traditional outbound methods to generate leads, including email marketing nurture and drip campaigns, webinars, AdWords strategy, LinkedIn advertising and optimizing organic website performance to grow traffic and increase conversions.
- Data-driven experiments, reporting on campaign performance, and forecasting where to make adjustments to continue to drive results and improve our growth strategy.
- Work with the Director of Growth to establish KPIs, track performance/success, measure, analyze and adjust campaigns based on performance. Prepare marketing reports and post-program analysis summarizing campaign results.
- Evaluate our website and strategically build our referral traffic strategy.
What We’re Looking For:
- Expert in lead scoring, nurturing programs, list management, segmentation, and targeting.
- Someone with a quantified segmentation, targeting, and test and learn approach.
- Solid understanding of SEO & SEM principles
- Experience creating enterprise account-based marketing in addition to small-medium business marketing programs.
- Demonstrated experience defining and measuring programs, including analytics and reporting, and translating information into consumable, executive-level updates.
- Great track record of working across sales, marketing, customer success, and technology teams.
- Results-oriented; highly analytical and metrics-driven.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to track numerous details.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Ambition. You never settle for mediocrity, knowing your name is tied to everything you do.
- Ability to receive and implement feedback immediately.
- Proactive rather than reactive approach to handling and solving problems.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 4-7 years of B2B demand generation/marketing automation experience.
- Strong working knowledge of Hubspot (specifically the Marketing Hub)
- Proficient CRM user (Salesforce or Hubspot).
- Strong knowledge of and experience with advertising platforms, such as LinkedIn, Google Ads, or AdRoll
- Experience with webinar technology
UPshow, the leading in-venue entertainment and marketing platform, is the first and only provider of white-labeled, digital interactive networks for retail and hospitality brands to engage customers and employees directly from their mobile devices.
UPshow’s technology makes it simple for large brands to build and launch engaging and promotional experiences on thousands of in-venue TV screens creating a revolutionary in-venue network that drives customer and employee behaviors at the point of action.
UPshow gives our customers the ability to control what actually goes up on their screens by allowing them to program hyper-local, brand-relevant content such as sports, news, e-gaming, sports odds/betting, viral videos, pay-per-view content, RSS feeds, social media, and interactive games.
We help increase the number of new customers, the check size of their current customers, and the frequency in which customers come back and visit. With over 500 entertainment channels, UPshow is actively growing its content library with the most prolific rights owners.
UPshow also provides a centralized cloud-based content management system that gives retailers complete control on how they program the experiences and offers on these networks, including by day-part, by region, venue, and even down to the individual screen, all done remotely. Retailers can run fleets of A/B tests and use UPshow capabilities to measure and optimize user behaviors. Retailers choose from available templates and content in UPshow’s library and create their own offers and marketing messages to display in harmony with entertaining content.
UPshow's customers include hospitality, fitness, entertainment, and healthcare venues such as Burger King, Buffalo Wild Wings, Anytime Fitness, Dave and Busters, Chick-fil-A, MD Now, UFC Gyms, Dunkin Donuts, Sky Zones, and ATI Physical among others. Its network spans more than 25,000 screens in venues around the world and is doubling in size every year.
As examples, Buffalo Wild Wings uses UPshow to operate their own BWW-branded “OT Channel”. Burger King uses UPshow to operate the BK-branded “KingBoard”. UPshow technology allows brands to create integrated TV-to-mobile activation experiences that drive new behaviors and commerce inside of their venues. The platform’s analytics display and measure the usage and ROI of all the content and interactive offers on these retailer-owned networks.
Through UPshow, retailers are learning that controlling their own networks in this way can be more valuable than using traditional linear TV or regular digital signage, by driving increased business results.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Compensation + Bonus opportunities
- Stock Options
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and short-term disability insurance
- Professional Development Programs
- Access to senior management and mentoring opportunities
- Employee Recognition Program
- Unlimited PTO
- Parental Leave
- 401k Match
- Pre-tax Transportation
- Summer Fridays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Work from Anywhere policy, to respond to an ever-changing work climate
- Virtual Social Events including: Team Wins and Highlights from the Month, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, and Happy Hours
This is a chance for you to join a challenging and inspiring environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. Together we create an innovative environment that drives UPshow forward. If you are the right person for the role you will be part of a fantastic journey in a dynamic, high-growth business.
We look forward to your application.
UPshow is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
We are always committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. Discrimination is not welcome on the basis of any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we work.