Digital Marketing Manager at Avant
What you do at Avant:
- Daily management of Avant’s Paid search channels across multiple product lines. Responsible for driving growth and performance metrics.
- Solution-focused! Maximize opportunities through tactical strategies, technologies and creative solutions to roadblocks.
- Develop and execute an optimization strategy across campaign variables; bid pricing, ad copy, landing pages, keywords with limited handholding.
- Identify and launch testing initiatives across paid search channels.
- Tell a story with data; independently analyze, isolate issues and opportunities and make recommendations.
- Manage external vendors; driving value and ROI.
- Independently recognize and drive communication across internal and external stakeholders.
What you might own at Avant:
- Launch a new paid search campaign for a new product
- Test a paid social campaign for the Avant Credit Card product
- Collaborate with the analytics function on bid optimization and execute test
- Test different audiences to maximize funnel
- Collaborate with legal on targeting strategies
Why you are a fit for Avant:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of work experience in Paid Search
- You’re data obsessed and love analyzing and solving problems at scale
- Ability to identify trends and act accordingly
- Expert knowledge in paid digital platforms and web analytic tools; Google Adwords, Bing, Facebook,etc.
- Previous experience with SQL a huge plus
- An inquisitive, logical mindset with an attention to details- they matter!
- Ability to break down complex issues in manageable pieces
- Self-motivated; takes accountability and ownership of their work
- AdWords certified
- Proven work experience managing B2C accounts
- Background in the financial space is a huge plus