Digital Marketing & New Initiatives Manager
Avant is revolutionizing the world of lending by lowering the costs and barriers of borrowing for everyday people. At our core, we are a technology company that builds advanced platforms and uses custom analytics. Today, we help underserved consumers, the majority of whom get fast funding on our online platform without having to talk to anyone. Tomorrow we plan to use our world class technology and underwriting capabilities to launch new products and bank partnerships that improve people’s financial lives.
We are looking for an analytical, data-driven digital master who can help develop not only our overarching digital and new initiatives strategy within our current channels, including but not limited to PPC, SEO, Radio and retargeting, but also help launch new initiatives such as TV, Display, and programmatic advertising.
What you do at Avant
- Develop the digital strategy, set key objectives, utilize resources to execute on strategy and continue to iterate in order to meet (better yet, exceed!) volume expectations and improve overall channel KPI’s.
- Identify and execute new marketing channels and/or projects that will support the growth and diversification goals of the organization.
- Measure the effectiveness of digital marketing efforts, creating actionable reporting to continuously optimize overall online mix and performance.
- Manage, guide and develop 2-3 motivated digital marketers.
- Play nice with others - ie. partner with various internal teams (Design, Content, Legal + Tech teams)
What you might own at Avant
- Launch a programmatic TV commercial.
- Assist in the creation of our Marketing data stack to aid in our digital efforts.
- Maintaining a strong relationship and drive meaningful results with digital agency partners
- Launch digital efforts for multiple product launches and/or provide guidance to our Powered By clients.
Why you are a fit for Avant
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years experience managing digital campaigns with a proven track record of driving qualified traffic and results.
- Experience managing agencies and holding them accountable for results.
- Ability to support in vendor negotiations, ensuring it’s a win-win for all (especially for Avant!)
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google AdWords and Google Webmaster Tools
- Experienced people manager, ability to provide guidance, support, and career development (grown and retain talent!)
- Basic understanding of SQL, advanced knowledge is a plus!
- Technical-minded and have the excellent analytical and marketing skills needed to transform a company's online presence
- Excellent (and proactive) communications skills with the ability to collaborate with people at all levels of the organization
- Naturally detail-oriented; you make sure that all i’s are dotted and t’s are crossed
- A self-motivated individual; takes accountability and ownership of their work
- Is invigorated by an opportunity to improve a channel that is fully un-optimized
- Familiarity with personal finance topics and strong interest and passion for the “fintech” industry
Why Avant is a fit for you:
At Avant, we believe our values make a difference:
We value, support, and help each other grow
We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
We are transparent and believe the best idea wins
We succeed when our customers succeed
We get sh!t done… responsibly
And we keep it fun!
We believe that ideas are more important than titles, everything is more fun together, everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. While we believe the perks and benefits that we offer are terrific, nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of online lending.
Read Full Job Description