Digital Marketing & New Initiatives Manager
What you do at Amount:
- Develop the digital strategy, set key objectives, utilize resources to execute on strategy and continue to iterate in order to meet (better yet, exceed!) volume expectations and improve overall channel KPI’s.
- Identify and execute new marketing channels and/or projects that will support the growth and diversification goals of the organization.
- Measure the effectiveness of digital marketing efforts, creating actionable reporting to continuously optimize overall online mix and performance.
- Manage, guide and develop 2-3 motivated digital marketers.
- Play nice with others - ie. partner with various internal teams (Design, Content, Legal + Tech teams)
What you might own at Amount:
- Launch a programmatic TV commercial.
- Assist in the creation of our Marketing data stack to aid in our digital efforts.
- Maintaining a strong relationship and drive meaningful results with digital agency partners
- Launch digital efforts for multiple product launches and/or provide guidance to our Powered By clients.
Why you are a fit for Amount:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years experience managing digital campaigns with a proven track record of driving qualified traffic and results.
- Experience managing agencies and holding them accountable for results.
- Ability to support in vendor negotiations, ensuring it’s a win-win for all (especially for Amount!)
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google AdWords and Google Webmaster Tools
- Experienced people manager, ability to provide guidance, support, and career development (grown and retain talent!)
- Basic understanding of SQL, advanced knowledge is a plus!
- Technical-minded and have the excellent analytical and marketing skills needed to transform a company's online presence
- Excellent (and proactive) communications skills with the ability to collaborate with people at all levels of the organization
- Naturally detail-oriented; you make sure that all i’s are dotted and t’s are crossed
- A self-motivated individual; takes accountability and ownership of their work
- Is invigorated by an opportunity to improve a channel that is fully un-optimized
- Familiarity with personal finance topics and strong interest and passion for the “fintech” industry