Keeper Security is transforming the way businesses and individuals protect their passwords and sensitive digital assets to significantly reduce cyber theft. As the world's leading password security platform, Keeper helps millions of people and thousands of businesses substantially mitigate the risk of a data breach. Keeper is PCMag's Best Password Manager for 2019 and 2020 and is a portfolio company of Insight Partners, a leading venture capital and private equity firm investing in high-growth technology and software companies that are driving transformative change in their industries.
Job SummaryAs Keeper’s Director of Consumer Growth Marketing, you will be responsible for developing and orchestrating a demand gen plan that significantly increases consumer user acquisition and growth. As a top-rated productivity app on the Apple App Store and an Editors’ Choice on PCMag, Keeper is used by millions of users, globally. We have ambitious growth plans to scale our consumer business and are seeking an acquisition and growth marketing superstar to lead us there.
- Develop a full-funnel, multi-channel consumer user acquisition strategy and create impactful marketing campaigns to acquire new consumer users.
- Monitor day-to-day mobile and web acquisition metrics, making adjustments where necessary.
- Provide data-driven recommendations to scale acquisitions, efficiently.
- Use analytical and modeling skills to understand channel economics and optimize campaign performance. Improve channel KPIs such as install volume, user registrations, ARR, LTV, CAC and LTV:CAC ratios.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders across Marketing and Design to develop innovative and high-performing assets across all devices and platforms.
- Research and develop analyses on usage trends in order to understand customer behavior and deploy marketing resources more effectively. Develop a deep understanding of Keeper’s top customers to improve campaign targeting.
- Manage internal resources and external agency partners to execute and optimize digital (Email, Paid Media, ASO) and traditional (OTT/CTV, OOH) marketing campaigns. Assess and launch other marketing channels to expand reach.
- Evaluate and hire internal employees and external agencies as needed to support channel execution. Be a great leader that develops and retains top talent.
- Implement a culture of continuous campaign testing and improvement across all stakeholders.
- 7+ years of experience in the global consumer SaaS space.
- Deep understanding of performance marketing, content strategy and analytics.
- Passionate about technology, a fast-paced environment and constant change.
- Proven critical problem-solving ability.
- Excellent prioritization skills and the ability to manage various projects and stakeholders concurrently.
- People management and agency management experience.
Keeper is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.