Director Demand Generation
We are a young and unconventional software company created in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. Our vision is to become and stay the leading SaaS pricing and CPQ solution provider. We are an agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market-driven innovation. Our solutions are very flexible allowing us to support a diverse customer base across industries and sizes with brands like Avery Dennison, Dean Foods, Iron Mountain and many others. We are a robust and sustainable company with rapid global growth. It’s a great time to join Price f(x) as we disrupt the pricing software world.
Drive our Enterprise demand generation programs, processes, and systems. You will be leading the establishment and operation of our middle funnel and lower funnel marketing capabilities, working together with the larger cross-functional marketing team and partnering with Sales, Sales Operations, and Product.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Establish Lead / MQL / SQL funnel strategy, implement within Salesforce and Pardot systems, and ensure effective application to Wordpress website and inbound/outbound tactics
- Execute high impact, integrated marketing programs to create an effective lead nurturing and SQL conversion
- Monitor and tune the performance of the lead funnel, lead scoring engine and lead follow-up/conversion
- Leverage content marketing capabilities of our marketing team, and implement effective content syndication strategies.
- Manage global demand generation budget, negotiate with vendors, and coordinate review and approval with finance and legal teams
- Achieve defined targets for lead generation, conversion, and impact to revenue
- Manage regular funnel metrics reporting to senior management
What should you have to succeed?
- 5 years of experience in B2B demand generation or growth marketing with demonstrated success across key metrics, preferably SaaS
- 4+ years of experience leading teams, and a keen interest in mentorship and professional development
- Hands on experience with Salesforce / Pardot
- Proven ability to build strong working relationships in a global organization
- Can-do attitude with a hands-on work ethic
- Ideally a BA in Marketing
This would make it easier
- General knowledge of pricing, pricing strategies, and software
- Additional languages welcomed
- SaaS software marketing experience
- Chicago, Illinois
Other job specifics…
- Occasional international travel
- Full-time employment
What will you love about us?
You will be part of a global team and a company culture that is characterized by the free and respected exchange of professional and cultural perspectives. As a rapidly growing organization, you will have opportunities to explore creative ways of delivering continuous value to our clients and charting a career path that reflects the unique skill set and experience you bring to Price f(x). We will give you the option of your own devices by proving a monthly $200-IT allowance (laptop, and mobile). We have built a benefits program to match the strength of our team.
Before you apply, please visit the link below, read GDPR information and give us your consent with data processing.
GDPR for candidates