Email Production Associate at Vivid Seats
As the Email Production Associate, you will help connect fans to their favorite live events. You'll be a vital member of the CRM team, responsible for the day-to-day, hands-on execution of promotional email sends and push notifications. You will work alongside a driven and experienced team with the opportunity to gain valuable email marketing skills.
In this role you'll deliver relevant, personalized communication to our customers, and help to drive repeat purchase behavior and revenue growth. You will have the opportunity to think critically and determine the most efficient ways to set up complex sends.
To be successful, you'll need
- Proven experience or comfort learning new technologies; you'll be developing, managing and optimizing email campaigns
- Experience conceptualizing, building and deploying personalized marketing emails
- Strong organizational and project management skills, must be detail-oriented and strive for a high degree of precision
- An analytical mindset with the curiosity to understand and optimize program performance
- A proactive and energetic personality - you'll need to multitask and prioritize projects independently
- To be a strong communicator - you will collaborate closely with peers and cross-functional teams
- A working knowledge of email tools (HTML, Dreamweaver, Email Service Providers - Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Responsys, Braze, etc.)
- Experience using SQL and relational data is a plus
What We Offer
Vivid Seats is the largest independent online ticket marketplace, sending tens of millions of fans to live events. Experiences Matter- The importance of them is expanding rapidly as the industry continues to grow year over year. Working at Vivid Seats provides an opportunity to scale our best in class platform, allowing our fans to sit closer and see more.
At Vivid Seats, you will have the opportunity to work with the flexibility and the speed of a startup while operating at massive, profitable scale. We keep our teams lean, giving every single employee direct accountability to creating a positive ticket buying experience. We are relentless and move quickly to release new features and content to our applications daily. Your ideas are heard and implemented, your hard work rewarded. Being a part of our team means that you have the ability to drive impact and own the innovation that allows us to connect our tens of millions of unique monthly users to the memorable experiences that live events create.
We are passionate about creating memorable experiences for our fans and the best in class experience for our employees. Vivid Seats offers competitive compensation levels, individual and team-based bonus opportunities, generous benefits package and Flex PTO policy plus a variety of workplace perks. The most exciting one: We offer our employees $100 worth of credits each month to spend on Vivid Seats tickets along with promotional discounts. At the heart of it, we are all fans of great live events. We want to help you get there more often.
111 N. Canal Street #800
Chicago, IL 60606