Keeper Security is transforming the way businesses and individuals protect their passwords and sensitive digital assets to significantly reduce cyber theft. As the world's leading password security platform, Keeper helps millions of people and thousands of businesses substantially mitigate the risk of a data breach. Keeper is PCMag's Best Password Manager for 2019 and 2020 and is a portfolio company of Insight Partners, a leading venture capital and private equity firm investing in high-growth technology and software companies that are driving transformative change in their industries.
The Event & Trade Show Marketing Manager will be an integral member of the marketing team and will focus on supporting the company's B2B awareness generation and growth through industry conferences and trade shows. This position is ideal for an eager, detail-oriented planner who wants to play a key role in the growth of a rapidly expanding cybersecurity company.
- Coordinate registration for Keeper Security attendance at industry trade shows, events and conferences.
- Work with marketing and sales departments to identify company representatives who will attend trade shows and ensure attending personnel are fully briefed and prepared for each event.
- Pack and ship booth and supplies and ensure that booths and supplies are delivered on time for each event.
- Identify, design and order marketing merchandise for tradeshows (including uniforms).
- Create and manage monthly event calendar and tracking documents notating key deliverables and action items for each event.
- Verify booths are returned in good condition and arrange for any repairs and cleaning as needed.
- Occasionally travel to various trade shows to assist with logistics and management of the show.
- Manage Keeper merchandise inventory (storage, ordering, fulfillment).
- Must own a car for travel purposes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications.
- 3-5 years of trade show management experience.
- Ability to effectively manage projects, including establishing timelines, action items, budget needs and expected outcomes.
- Must be flexible for a fast paced and changing work setting while maintaining a positive attitude in a customer service environment.
- Self-motivated, self-starter, able to work independently and as part of the team.
- Ability to travel occasionally.
- Ability to lift 40lbs and stand for extended periods
Keeper is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.