Field Marketing Specialist at Fusion Risk Management
The Field Marketing Specialist will assist with overseeing the identification, selection and execution of Fusion event activity. This role will work closely with the VP, Integrated Campaigns to maximize the overall Go to Market (GTM) program for Fusion to support brand awareness and pipeline/lead generation. This role will collaborate with the Manager of our User Community program to align on internal and external facing events, timing, and audience.
Manage the planning, strategy and execution for proprietary and third-party events, both virtually and in-person (when again possible). This includes all stages of event lifecycle such as: initial analysis, vision and research, working with key event stakeholders, negotiating with vendors, project management, AV and production, communications, logistics, post-event follow up and metrics, etc.
- Coordinate with sales and marketing stakeholders to build marketing events
- Identify new event forums, platforms, and/or formats to broaden market reach
- Coordinate with full integrated campaign schedule to support campaign goals
- Drive and structure our priority event sponsorship packages to best position Fusion within the event ecosystem
- Define metrics for successful delivery of brand and pipeline impact from events with target audiences
- Lead and execute in-person and virtual events
- Coordinate with marketing and other functional leaders on delivery of content, speaker alignment, etc.
- Identify related event activities to build prospect and customer engagement at events
- Lead pre and post event engagement
- Deliver event follow-up assessment and post-mortems
- Track and report event delivery and impact metrics
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of events, including managing event budgets, lead generation and other defined ROI metrics
- Manage Fusion's central event calendar, digest and collaborate within Marketing to ensure that event processes are reflected within Fusion's website, webcast platform, email marketing and CRM systems
- Demonstrate effective communication skills and ability to interface with external and internal clients and key stakeholders around the world
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 3-5 Years of experience in B2B Field and or Event Marketing
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Experience in B2B high-growth tech company environment
- High proficiency with Salesforce CRM, Pardot, Social Media platforms, SurveyMonkey, Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.); knowledge of InDesign, Adobe Creative and Marketing Cloud a plus
- Strong multitasking skills and the ability to work effectively in high-pressure situations requiring adherence to tight deadlines
- Client service oriented with the aptitude to address internal and external clients' needs in a professional and courteous manner
- Ability to quickly develop a strong working knowledge of Fusion, its products and solutions, as well as its clients and their industry sectors
- Highly analytical, organized and detail-oriented
- Solid writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Accustomed to collaborating, and delivering outcomes in a team environment
- Capable of learning and understanding an audience and producing targeted events
- Independently driven, resourceful, proactive and self-motivated with a "make it happen" mindset and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel several times a year to support on site event management and execution where necessary (and when in-person events resume)
- Must be located in proximity to a Major U.S. Airport
Fusion Risk Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Nothing in this job posting should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.