This role is open to remote work for those in Philadelphia, Boston, Atlanta, or Miami.
The Kin + Carta Partnership team has a responsibility to develop top line revenue growth by unlocking the value of our Strategic partnerships. Partnerships are one of our top Growth initiatives globally and as % of our growth has grown 300% in the last 3 years.
As we move into a new phase of Global Partner Development we are looking for a Global Head of Strategic Partnerships to lead Kin + Carta’s partner marketing strategy and grow our brand with our Cloud partners globally.
In this leadership role you’ll build strategies for how we market Kin + Carta to the partner, define and build opportunities for Kin + Carta to market with the partner and develop a robust internal communications strategy.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing leader within the Cloud Eco-System to help develop our brand within our Cloud Partnerships globally and advance the standard for partner marketing in each region.Responsibilities
With accountability for the Global Partner Marketing budget and leadership of the partner marketing functions you will be responsible for:
- Development and launch of the Kin + Carta brand within the Partner specifically aligning to what is expected by the partner and the market - brand affinity, dedication and commitment and common language
- Alignment of the brand initiatives and corporate objectives with the strategic partners
- Delivery of and accountability for a robust Global Partner Marketing strategy including investment and leverage of global co-funding
- Initiate and oversee all Global initiatives to raise the profile of the combined brands of Kin + Carta and the Partner in the wider market overseeing the execution and strategy across all channels:-
- Web, Search, Social, PR, Email, Direct and Indirect, Events
- You will initiate and own:-
- The development of the operating model and marketing principles for Outbound to the Partner
- The development of operating model for Internal to the Business
- Support of Outbound with the Partner to the Market
- You will manage and support a team of Partner Marketing managers in each region supporting their execution of the partner demand strategy and shaping their global contributions to the partner brand
We are still in the formation stage with a lot of our Partnerships and the Partnership Platform this role will require a strategic marketing person with a “roll your sleeves” up approach to Making it Happen.Qualifications & Experience
- Degree or equivalent experience in Marketing, Business Development or similar
- 5 years experience of Marketing within an International technology or consulting company
- Experience of working globally with multiple regions
- Experience of working with Big Technology Google, Microsoft, IBM, AWS, Oracle, SAP or similar..
- Experience of managing distributed workforce
- Experience of working in a Matrix or Helix organization
Kin + Carta exists to make the world work better by delivering transformative digital growth for our clients. As a digital transformation firm, we apply creativity, data, and technology to help clients invent, market, and operate new digital products and services that turn prospects into customers, and customers into advocates. Kin + Carta seamlessly integrates the strategic consulting, software engineering, and marketing technology needed to help businesses 'Make It Happen'.
Consultants at Kin + Carta have the opportunity to: engage with the most cutting-edge emerging technologies, solve difficult problems for some of the world’s biggest companies, and work within a breadth of industries.
Kin + Carta is headquartered in Chicago and London with offices across four continents. Our culture and shared ways of working unite us globally, but it’s our diverse specialisms, our connections, and our courage that makes our firm a recognized best place to work.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To read further about our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Awareness, check out our IDEA page on our website.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.